Old School Vocal Thread

The Egghead

does anybody know of any tune like this,'dont come out the crib''come out the crib'all i remember
come out the cribimma pop ur ribsstay in the housestay in the housedont come out the housedelusion's barsi think i got a tune with him sprayin them barsill have a look
dnt think the unorthodox tune is underatted, everyone ive spoken to that knows it rates it very highly,
:!:

00 - God_s Gift feat. Trim_ Roache_ Wiley_ Manga_ Badmouth _ Dillusion - E3 Riddim.mp3 - 1.72MBTo start things off.Tracks I can't find for the life of me. Destruction with everyone on it, heard it on sets, but never a full mp3.The Eskimo vocal with wiley,dizzie, flowdan and someone else, not harry toddler donkey kick!Anything by Dan from meridian.Trim- down with it/ hug and a kiss non radio rip.I'll upload loads more tomorrow that a few people may/may not have.

Im a busy guy...Off the Axe FM Mixtape produced by gallus wunAxe FM - Board With The Dagger.mp3 - 1.77MB-----------------------------------------------------------------D Double Ft Jookie & Footsie - Pets InsideD Double E Ft Jookie Mundo _ Footsie - Pets Inside.mp3 - 2.87MB-----------------------------------------------------------------Kano - Boys love GirlsKano - Boys Love Girls.mp3 - 4.50MB-----------------------------------------------------------------Lioness - Frig Da ChorusLioness - Frig Da Chorus.mp3 - 2.40MB-----------------------------------------------------------------Roll Deep, Neckle, Slew Dem - Bring Ur Crew ThenRoll Deep_ Neckle Camp _ Slew Dem - Bring Ur Crew Then.mp3 - 3.67MB----------------------------------------------------------------Tinchy Stryder - FollowTinchy Stryder - Follow.mp3 - 6.11MB----------------------------------------------------------------Roll Deep - StampersWiley_ Riko_ Skepta_ Breeze_ Flowdan_ Mega - Stampers.mp3 - 5.06MB----------------------------------------------------------------Ribz - Warrior TuneRibs - Warrior Tune.mp3 - 5.48MB----------------------------------------------------------------Essentials - Jenny (Davinche mix)http://www.zshare.net/audio/5179806234a32f3a/----------------------------------------------------------------Your turn nuh