Champions League / Uefa Cup Midweek Games

Gambino

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not gonna lie when he knocked it onto his left foot i expected it to go into the stands
Your not the only one. I rate Aliyev as a player, but he acted like a moron today.

Nobody can say anything to me about Nani.GET HIM THE f*ck OUT!!!
LOL What's got you singling Nani out. Nobody else did much. When is Anderson gonna learn to score goals aswell, doesn't even look like the Porto player we bought.
I wasn't happy when we signed him to be honest (Nani). Anderson controls the midfield when he plays (especially before Fergie halted his progress). Nani loses the ball 70% of the time and gets an assist or goal every so often.RonaldoParkWelbeckFletcherEvraAre all better than out wide.OUT!!!

Nobody can say anything to me about Nani.GET HIM THE f*ck OUT!!!
LOL What's got you singling Nani out. Nobody else did much. When is Anderson gonna learn to score goals aswell, doesn't even look like the Porto player we bought.
I wasn't happy when we signed him to be honest (Nani). Anderson controls the midfield when he plays (especially before Fergie halted his progress). Nani loses the ball 70% of the time and gets an assist or goal every so often.RonaldoParkWelbeckFletcherEvraAre all better than out wide.OUT!!!
Pissses me off to think we could have got A.Young for nearly half the price we got Nani

average performance tonight.midfield 3 were scrappy in parts which hampered our attack. carrick was the most consistent of the 3 id say. but anderson needs to work on his confidence infront of goal.felt sorry for tevez cause he deserves a fair crack. rooney is no better (form wise) imo.funny how the commentators made a big deal of Ronnies reaction to getting clattered in the knee. was a blatant red. joke ting, considering rooney dived twice.we've played 2 very defensive teams and havent been able to break them down which is a concern. but i think the game against citeh will far more open, which should work in our favour (fingers crossed).

Your name is Anderson. Anderson hasn't had a good game for Man U this season. Tevez needs a run of games. He was useless when he first signed for West Ham as well when they played him for like 20 minutes a game.
You quite clearly dont watch United games.

Guest Sno'Case

anybody got a pic of sagna looking gooned up with that scarf round his face and ting?that performance was dead BTWwe aren't doing enough with the ball in open play, passing and moving too slowlya better attack than kiev's would have picked us offalmunia made a big save at 0-0