This forum be dead yo!

Lucarelli

In conclusion, you man are just shook of mods. Pathetic
Not shook. NoBut as soon as someone starts merking a mod, or one of there 'team'. Stupidness happenslmfao, some joke ting tbh.
Like what? I dont know what happens. Does it happen that frequently? I am one of the first to say topics shouldnt be locked mid-flow or due to personal reasons only, so what you said means nothing to me (ohhhhhhh Vienna)
:clueless:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not shook. NoBut as soon as someone starts merking a mod, or one of there 'team'. Stupidness happenslmfao, some joke ting tbh.
examples?
I can't be asked to search, but don't you worry rudeboy.Next time, if i remember ill make a topic.
this post sounded menacing.i dont want any trouble
Continue to pay me for protection and you will be ok son.

examples?
tht scottish c*nt banned me for like 400 days for mod bashinggayfox tried it as well

endless "lock this sh*t now" comments will be the death of this placepeople trying to dictate what is and is not acceptable on here take away the idea of it bein a public forum imo
Thats what I'm saying. Everybody wanna play chief. Know your role
:lol: see what im sayingppl saying 'lock this sh*t' will be the death of this place? more like ppl who ban for no reason and actually do lock topics willonly reason man are calling for lox is cos deres so many its normalf*ckin cunts
It combines with Superstition saying: too many people wanna sit back and be entertained. You guys are too focused on controlling rather than playing your position and entertaining. Thats not to say we as mods will sit back and be entertained, cos as I pointed out before, we are normal residents when we arent locking topics.
Mod some different people, might switch things up a bit.
Prime example of blaming 'the man'.Moddin different people will achieve what exactly? Think before you propose dumb ideas. S'what I'm saying about people wanting to play chief. Know your role
Who did i blame u pum?LMFAOJUST LMFAONo trouble, i know your a 'mod' :lol:
What's moddin gonna do?
You tell me blood, im not the one making people mod?Im just saying change it up a bit
Exactly. Refer to the bold
once again
tbh aint no change coming, swiftie/ blade dont give a f*ck. threads irrelevantif anything thou, mod me up when ur ready to give this place a new lease of life
yet man are asking 4 donations.just saying init
and
In conclusion, you're shook of being demodded. Lulz
You guys are obviously bored. There is nothing I have said that could lead you to think that. Some dumb reaction cos you know you have nothing better to say in response. Ask about me, I was worse on RWD and vip2.1. Mod does nothing to the way I post

endless "lock this sh*t now" comments will be the death of this placepeople trying to dictate what is and is not acceptable on here take away the idea of it bein a public forum imo
:lol: see what im sayingppl saying 'lock this sh*t' will be the death of this place? more like ppl who ban for no reason and actually do lock topics willonly reason man are calling for lox is cos deres so many its normalf*ckin cunts
It combines with Superstition saying: too many people wanna sit back and be entertained. You guys are too focused on controlling rather than playing your position and entertaining. Thats not to say we as mods will sit back and be entertained, cos as I pointed out before, we are normal residents when we arent locking topics.
Prime example of blaming 'the man'.Moddin different people will achieve what exactly? Think before you propose dumb ideas. S'what I'm saying about people wanting to play chief. Know your role
What's moddin gonna do?
You tell me blood, im not the one making people mod?Im just saying change it up a bit
once again
tbh aint no change coming, swiftie/ blade dont give a f*ck. threads irrelevantif anything thou, mod me up when ur ready to give this place a new lease of life
and
You guys are obviously bored. There is nothing I have said that could lead you to think that. Some dumb reaction cos you know you have nothing better to say in response. Ask about me, I was worse on RWD and vip2.1. Mod does nothing to the way I post
You was mod on RWD aswell?

Like what? I dont know what happens. Does it happen that frequently? I am one of the first to say topics shouldnt be locked mid-flow or due to personal reasons only, so what you said means nothing to me (ohhhhhhh Vienna)
:clueless:
How can you say this after saying:
examples?
I can't be asked to search, but don't you worry rudeboy.Next time, if i remember ill make a topic.
then try quote:
examples?
tht scottish c*nt banned me for like 400 days for mod bashinggayfox tried it as well
Doesnt make sense. Your clutchin at straws

Guest Flat Ericó
as soon as a topic gets near intresting and is just about to peak it normally gets locked
:!: :!: :!:
Yeah and it says
"Talk about anything you like.No holds barred; so big boys language may be in use. "
:rolleyes:
someone needs to edit that or else im gonna do something drastic.

What's moddin gonna do?
once again
and
You was mod on RWD aswell?
HH and Dancehall long after I started posting. Wasnt a mod on ViP2.1 tho

as soon as a topic gets near intresting and is just about to peak it normally gets locked
Yeah and it says
"Talk about anything you like.No holds barred; so big boys language may be in use. "
That topic was locked when it turned to racism. Furthermore, since when were any of you guys in charge of making decisions?
yes this happens allot ever since rwd days
You obviously mean:
Topics got locked much more often on RWD, it aint the mods that are the problem.

I say NO mods and just adminsAnd and like 5 global mods.
I say let me take a bucket on my roof leave it for two weeks after two weeks if the bucket is overflowing with water we will do your idea
We'll have to send several inspectors to sleep at your house to make sure you don't cheat though.

Yeah and it says
someone needs to edit that or else im gonna do something drastic.
PussioleThink u can pretend to be 'busy' and think I wont catch u slippin on the e-roads yh.*blocks*

Topics get locked prematurely, it's no secret.
Draw for links of topics or youre chatting sh*t.
I say NO mods and just adminsAnd and like 5 global mods.
To moderate over 10 rooms 24/8 yeah? Are they not supposed to have a life then nah?"Too many people wanna play chief. Know your role"