This forum be dead yo!

Lucarelli

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear he was just gassing thou, he wasnt no computer wizard. just some weird guy...
hes attempted tho init. & swiftie aint tryna take any chances n let the site f*ck up
Gotta ask yourself what would u rather have. dead forum without the risk of getting hacked or banging forum with the risk of gettin hackedI know what I would prefer. But den again I invested Ps into vip2.

You should really concider shifting some weight then Lard Arse. That way you wouldn't break so many chairs.LARD ARSED BULLY VICTIM. <Rolls onto floor laughing at your life>LMAO. Literally laughing. Fat bastard. I can't stand fat people and the way you're going the fire brigade are going to have to give you a hand to get to the front door.

It's dead because this forum is full of nerds. They are not even real nerds. They are FAKE nerds. People pretending to sound intelligent.
lol *runs and hides*what about ceasy f*ckin wanna be gross-out poster tryin to be all interesting and quirky wen shes any old plain jane

Guest Sorter.
personally I think the registration process should be instant. Cos I dun know bare people sign up den have to wait to get validated and say f*ck dis.thats my 2 pence
if people are dumb enough to use a fake email to register they dont deserve t use the site...its not hard to click a link in your email inbox....

personally I think the registration process should be instant. Cos I dun know bare people sign up den have to wait to get validated and say f*ck dis.thats my 2 pence
if people are dumb enough to use a fake email to register they dont deserve t use the site...its not hard to click a link in your email inbox....
tbh if once you click that it can still take up to 2 days or more to get activated by a mod/admin

Guest WAVESURFER
endless "lock this sh*t now" comments will be the death of this placepeople trying to dictate what is and is not acceptable on here take away the idea of it bein a public forum imo
C/SThis pisses me off.If something needs locked, it gets locked.

endless "lock this sh*t now" comments will be the death of this placepeople trying to dictate what is and is not acceptable on here take away the idea of it bein a public forum imo
Thats what I'm saying. Everybody wanna play chief. Know your roleThat amongst othersProblem with the forum is the lack of opinions and if you have one you are cussed.I can go through a 20 page thread in 30mins max cos most posts contain approx 3 lined paragraphs if you minus the spaces inbetween lines.Majority are boring and passive. If this place is a sign of things to come then boy, the real world is f*cked.And yes, this is most prob 3 lines worth of writing but so whatThe people make the forum. If the forum is boring, youre boring. Simple

Guest LucaPiano

story by tulseCAPS - dark massive heavy voiceNO CAPS - small little elf squueky voiceLACK OF OPINIONS I HEAR?hey who said that..whats that over there.. Hey what do u mean by lack of opinionsPARTNER I AM FROM THE FAR AWAY LAND, I CLOSE TOPICS AT FREE WILLhey i had a topic earlier mr.mystery and it got closed for no reason, reveal yourself its kinda scaryI AM THE GOD OFF ALL THREADS N POSTS, WE HAVE NO OPINION YET I CLOSE TOPICS WHEN I FEELmr mr mr why do u close topics then if u want opinionsHOW DARE YOU DOUBT THOU ALMIGHT VOICE FROM THE BACKGROUND, I AM THE GOD DARK AND MYSTERIOUS U ONLY HEAR MY DEEP VIOICE NOW, IF U WANT TO LIVE THROUGH THIS FORUM THEN YOU NEED TO HOPP ALONG AS WE ARE THE SPOKESPERSON AROUND HERE, WMAHAAHAHAHAHyour scarying me, oh plz stop, stop im going to run now, no more topics n thread by mr narsty manahaha

u idiotsthe problem is most mods here think cos they have a bit of power theyre bad. d*ckheadsu cunts chat so much gas. wake up big up penny tho
the whole format of everyone trying to slew eachother got boring.needs some new users and de-mod some guys, too many people been sitting comfortably for too long.
On a real tho, what does being a mod mean? How are you meant to get comfortable as mod when if you arent locking threads, youre a regular user?This is a next problem, you lot actually think you know what you are talking about. Come like mods are freemasons to you man