This forum be dead yo!

Lucarelli

all i know is numero started snitching on me cos i didnt lock the controversial topic.
How can I snitch when the evidence was seen by anyone who looked? That doesnt make sense. It wasnt untold facts; I just said it big and broad cos sublims are for fassys

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat Ericó
as soon as a topic gets near intresting and is just about to peak it normally gets locked
:!: :!: :!:
Yeah and it says
"Talk about anything you like.No holds barred; so big boys language may be in use. "
:rolleyes:
someone needs to edit that or else im gonna do something drastic.
PussioleThink u can pretend to be 'busy' and think I wont catch u slippin on the e-roads yh.*blocks*
LOLsoz

Topics get locked prematurely, it's no secret.
Draw for links of topics or youre chatting sh*t.
I say NO mods and just adminsAnd and like 5 global mods.
To moderate over 10 rooms 24/8 yeah? Are they not supposed to have a life then nah?"Too many people wanna play chief. Know your role"
This forum aint even busyYou cheif

To moderate over 10 rooms 24/8 yeah? Are they not supposed to have a life then nah?"Too many people wanna play chief. Know your role"
How would you know, pawn

How would you know, pawn
Cos I see5+ if were lucky new users a monthNwap

I'm thinking of making a London forum, just think about it for a second
It won't last, how many people from this site will actually move on to it? To create a forum you need the right people to start the revolution, look at why this site has done well, the right people in the right place and the right time.
MandemLet's get some more females to the site.
Yeah and then certain users get all happy cause a female has joined so they ask for certain pictures etc. Reason why this forum hardly has any females.

all i know is numero started snitching on me cos i didnt lock the controversial topic.
How can I snitch when the evidence was seen by anyone who looked? That doesnt make sense. It wasnt untold facts; I just said it big and broad cos sublims are for fassys
ok snitch
c/sdont even know why numero involved himself in dis.

alright im locking this
C/sIts gettin too much guys come on nowLock it
sponge bob my trusty aid my powers to lock topics seem to have gone''THATS BECAUSE I HAVE THEM HAHAHAHA''TURNS TO SEE WAVESURFER LAUGHINGWILL SPONGE BOB AND MAD VYBEZ BE ABLE TO GET THE TOPIC LOCKED AGAINWILL MAD VYBEZ GET BACK HIS E POWERSLOCK INTO THE NEXT EPISODE OF VIP2 HEROES BOOKO

tbh i was thinking more of a 'south london forum' tbh. guys who act bad would get hotted real quick, nuff gyal, boonges would get exposed. e-beef would be road beefcould easily get 300 people, just from facebook. probably get locked by met police thou, someone ends up gettin shanked or suttinjust my thoughts tbh

tbh i was thinking more of a 'south london forum' tbh. guys who act bad would get hotted real quick, nuff gyal, boonges would get exposed. e-beef would be road beefcould easily get 300 people, just from facebook. probably get locked by met police thou, someone ends up gettin shanked or suttin
Zn