Problem with your girls dad.

Taurus

went to hers this morning, shes got a bruise on her facei was hoping to see him coz i went first thing in the morning the prick wasnt thereand + she would be on my side she actually HATES her dadim thinking to just talk to him and kinda threaten him if it doesnt stop im gonna have to take it further, think thats the best now

went to hers this morning, shes got a bruise on her facei was hoping to see him coz i went first thing in the morning the prick wasnt thereand + she would be on my side she actually HATES her dadim thinking to just talk to him and kinda threaten him if it doesnt stop im gonna have to take it further, think thats the best now
Without being pessimistic...how do you know the bruise is real?I'm speaking like this because it sounds like you're currently dating my ex mate. You wouldn't believe the lengths she went to, and the sh*t she made up to get me on side to believe some sh*t which just wasn't true. How long have you been with her?Do you see the relationship going anywhere?Think about it for one second.If she's an adult (I'm assuming she is), does she go home every night to a dad who beats her?Is she earning?If it was that bad, why can't she move out?Is she shook to call boydem when it happens? If so why, she's got you on side and her dad obviously knows you know (if it's true).Rationalize the whole thing before you do something, and come out looking like a f*ck*ng moron.I'm telling you this from experience.

Digits,Your obviously the main root of the problem in this, its up to you to leave this girl for her own saftey and happyness IMO. Accept your not wanted in the familey and move on.
No. It's up to her to make that decision.Be there for her, advise her and you might as well talk to the dad coz he hates you anyway. Just tell him you won't stand for it. Simple. Do it in a calm way so he loses it. But try to not fight with him coz that will backfire shockingly. Imagine he swings for you, you beat him and the police are called. He's probably gonna say YOU hit her and she ain't gonna get her dad locked up so boy...

if you happen to see him like when your dropping of your chick, ask him if you could have a word and see if you can resolve the tenseness man to man. Talk to him and ask him is there any reason why he don't like you and if there is any way to reslove that hate he has for youif he tells you f*ck off or whatever knock him out and demote your girl to a 'after the rave' link