Wedding reception at McDonalds

VENI VIDI VICI

wed5.jpg
LOL
Reach deep within yourself Ella, put yourself in her position as a woman & drop a caption/sentence/phrase of how the bride felt in the above picture lolPsSorry if your actually a male & the name Ella has no connection to your gender.
lol, I don't think words could describe how pissed I'd be if my reception was in mc donalds.
:lol:
This has inspired me to go cop £20 worth of macdonalds from the drive thrubrb guyz
ur gonna eat 20 pounds worth of that stuff :confused:
Nothing wrong with eating it once in a while. I can't lie, tastes f*ck*ng good say once a month.

don't see what the problem is.they saved themselves about £1,000.
isnt a grand cheap for a reception?either way if u havent got a GRAND to fork out for ur wife. then dont get married, life isnt going well for u. get ur mind right before u do any other sh*t
That is the perspective on marriage chicks normally come with.

don't see what the problem is.they saved themselves about £1,000.
isnt a grand cheap for a reception?either way if u havent got a GRAND to fork out for ur wife. then dont get married, life isnt going well for u. get ur mind right before u do any other sh*t
That is the perspective on marriage chicks normally come with.
Yea women do normally come with that perspective but its true. You wouldnt send your new wife to McDonalds for a wedding reception, same as a woman send her man to kfc for the same thing.If they're both doing that, i wonder what the rings looked like. f*ck*ng cubic zirconia and fake plastic gold bands.