Buying a rapidshare account

manuel

Guest Wu-Tang
Why didnt you just buy them from rapidshare?How much cheaper was it?
I am buying it from rapidshare, Its one of their resellers, I aint paypal see :( Its the same price.
Aint you got a card to get paypal?seriously its worth just signing up now, takes about a minute and you can buy direct from rapidshare for no problems

I am buying it from rapidshare, Its one of their resellers, I aint paypal see :( Its the same price.
Aint you got a card to get paypal?seriously its worth just signing up now, takes about a minute and you can buy direct from rapidshare for no problems
Do i get my log in details straight away for rapidshare then no waiting around? Safe.

Guest Wu-Tang
Do i get my log in details straight away for rapidshare then no waiting around? Safe.
yeafar as I can remember, I signed up, got the email instantly (thoguh you MIGHT have to check your junk box)And wa-laits done