So last night i get a text

Dynamau5

lol you dont send cos not ONCE have you come with something that has broken me down basically ya choosing ya opponents.
This post highlights my point exactly, U DN'T LISTEN TO WHAT PEOPLE SAY. u pick what u like from what people say, completly ignoring their actual point and then respond to that. The degree to which yur closed minded is rediculous.I know for a fact that alot of people disagree with alot of the things u say (myself included) but theres honestly no point in even challenging u on it, cuz whether they drop sense or not, u aint hearing shitplus u go on and on, on some irrelevant tip so more time its more trouble than its worthdn't believe me.... watch how what u say next will have nothing to do with what i said, and watch how i'll stop responding.
lmfaogoing on like you dont do the same im guilty of skimmin thru what YOU type cos most of the time i find it to be shitsorry i associate you with shite but thats the life you have my friend besides i remember you saying you dont care lolchin up sond*ckhead :D
dn't believe me.... watch how what u say next will have nothing to do with what i said, and watch how i'll stop responding.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol its nuts how you point out these things and aint realised WHY it happensmost people dont CARE bout YOUR opinion fama great deal seem to care about MINE hence why people like YOU wanna bitch about me while i pretty much forget you unless you go out of ya way to make yaself heard.live with it fam you get a mediocre response most of the time cos your YOU.

the thing i like about sozes is u can have an actual structured argument with hershe actually listens and responds to what u say (the quality of said response isn't always up to par though) and above all eles she understands the her opinion is just that, her opinion even though i find her kindah annoying i would sonner engage her in an argument than i would someone like faceoff (no send)
So many backhanded compliments. Left a hand-print on my face. But I'll take em
everything i say is out of love

lol you dont send cos not ONCE have you come with something that has broken me down basically ya choosing ya opponents.
This post highlights my point exactly, U DN'T LISTEN TO WHAT PEOPLE SAY. u pick what u like from what people say, completly ignoring their actual point and then respond to that. The degree to which yur closed minded is rediculous.I know for a fact that alot of people disagree with alot of the things u say (myself included) but theres honestly no point in even challenging u on it, cuz whether they drop sense or not, u aint hearing shitplus u go on and on, on some irrelevant tip so more time its more trouble than its worthdn't believe me.... watch how what u say next will have nothing to do with what i said, and watch how i'll stop responding.
yh its all completely true, and hardly anyone wants to cosign something like this incase he goes off on some next tirade, unneccesarily extending the length of topics, making people have to scroll down that bit furtheran i didnt even wanna cosign u cos uve been such c*nt to mebut when its true words, what can u do but cosign

yh its all completely true, and hardly anyone wants to cosign something like this incase he goes off on some next tirade, unneccesarily extending the length of topics, making people have to scroll down that bit furtheran i didnt even wanna cosign u cos uve been such c*nt to mebut when its true words, what can u do but cosign
see stuff like this makes me feel badi honestly take this as any forum to satisfy my argumentative side, so i 4get that sum people are more personally known on this site, so they tend to take things more personallyi havn't even seen a picture of u be4... i was just gassinhonestly i have no problem wit u at all

I will GUARANTEE that Sozes has one friend who has done some next f*ckery that she would be disowned for but none of their circle of friends knows. Wome are f*cked. They are built to survive and as such can lock off their emotions and feelings and whitewash over history and facts so they can move forward without falling apart. The way they can bare faced lie to anyone in their life until they are caught red handed is f*ckery. I blame the media. Turned them into social prostitutes.
Real talk. Co-sign.

You'd rather co-sign or agree with any body that goes against face off because you dislike him, from what i remember he showed you up to be any hoe/linking 4+ guys that extended accross the Atlantic or Pacific depending on which way you go.True words you linked 4 or more guys at the sometime, co-sign that since 'when its true words, what can u do but cosign' Broadus.Lastly wtf? El Kapitan duppied your skeleton looking boat & your co-siging him? Do you not remember them bars 'Dark ravers', 'Light don't love you' :D Bitch I know that hurt you, all you've done is show your dislike for face off is stronger than for El KapitanAll I know is if I disagree with someone, I'll have it out regardless. They can go on like they don't hear me/read what I said but I know they have even if they choose to ignore me.

im only gonna go with whats true in this forum i done warred with so many people its long disagree just cos of that.if someone drops real talk i will co sign i dont care who it is if i wanna assassinate ya character i will do but i wont go on like ya not making sense if you are.lol at the way some man cosign someone else that said EXACTLY what i said just to avoid co signing me and then say you dont read my post yet are there to watch any topic about me or that i make (the p brisco thread had EVERY PERSON that dont like me reading yet they dont read my posts lol)pathetic to be honest.dont get it twisted away from the face off hype smaddy does get respected here by many because compared to SOME girls she is a bit more genuine i cant take that away from her nor would i presume to but then im a man and dont get emotional she is female so of course she is gonna go on like i chat sh*t all the time.bottom linethe only reason smaddy looses most of the time with me is that she TRIES to discredit real talk from me but when she does that she tends to do it in a topic that i aint been in too tuff if the topic has had my input too early she will stay away cos she KNOWS she will find something in there that she HAS TO AGREE WITH but cos she has caught feelings she dont wanna show the world she agrees.lol its a place for mature discussion which is why i prefer slewing her and slewing others in the whatever room and i dont mind being slewed there its all fun and jokes but HEREreal talk is all that will work.

You'd rather co-sign or agree with any body that goes against face off because you dislike him, from what i remember he showed you up to be any hoe/linking 4+ guys that extended accross the Atlantic or Pacific depending on which way you go.True words you linked 4 or more guys at the sometime, co-sign that since 'when its true words, what can u do but cosign' Broadus.Lastly wtf? El Kapitan duppied your skeleton looking boat & your co-siging him? Do you not remember them bars 'Dark ravers', 'Light don't love you' :D Bitch I know that hurt you, all you've done is show your dislike for face off is stronger than for El KapitanAll I know is if I disagree with someone, I'll have it out regardless. They can go on like they don't hear me/read what I said but I know they have even if they choose to ignore me.
u kno ur righttruth is truthi was linkin 4 man all at the same time, internationally nationally locally, i am that hoesecond time uve regurgitated kapitans bars, he told me to tell u that ur suckin it wrong