So last night i get a text

Dynamau5

EX i broke up with in sept says shes just had a miscarriage in december.Keeps tryna bell me all night, im not up for talking so i text see whats going on.She goes nuts saying blah blah i tried to tell you, so at first im like sh*t :D, then i decided i dont want nothing to do with her and went off on oen saying how can you hide that sh*t from me what kind of loyalty does that show for you.Anyway i spoke to some people and came up with a plan to get her GP's phone number and name and get her to say its cool for them to tell me details, and se starts stuttering up. stories getting a bit patchy....next thing i know theres a good chance its not mine....keep pushing saying i want the phone call.."ahhh maybe i over reacted the whole thing" shes saying this sh*t......Next thing shes like not gunna give me the number and no contact and says dont wanna talk about it any more.Verdict....bait lies....ruined about 1/4 of my xmas but set her straight pretty quick.Moral of the story....Women are evil.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and to the thread starterthis is something MANY women do a lot of man are raising kids that are not theirs just like a lot of women are with men that have kids elsewhere that they are unaware of.its part of life im afraid and mark my words while a woman will try and cover up SKET behaviour a woman WILL try her DAMNDEST to cover up the fact that her kids dont belong to the man she has been showing to everyone.this is something that has been going down for DECADES AND CENTURIES some of us have dads that are not really ours and we would be none the wiser go talk to some of your older relatives and they will confirm it to you with stories and it makes you wonder about a lot of women.its shame and its a shame that in spite of having all of this knowledge by using this forum and trading stories with other mature users that this is what you have to deal with when you become wiser to the game of life.keep ya head up and look out for number one fam.it could of been worse cos i have a cousin (not gandaulf never that) and he has a yute with some woman and my old friends KNOW HER and i KNOW my bredwin well and i KNOW he is beating my cousins girl but prior to this he has been warned but he wont leave her since then she has been his downfall.she claims benefits but drives and 07 plate golf dont work etc while he works and supports her and now he lives back with his mum and brother and its just sickening that its going on but he allows it to.imagine if his kid aint really his.take that story on board and realise your lucky as you have got away it shouldnt ruin ya christmas as a new year is approachingkeep ya head up and keep ya eyes wide open.

After watching eastenders today i reckon she got her inspiration to make up a baby from that story line, jokes on her anyway. Im laughing at her morals all the way down the street
lol. Dem lightbulb moments.Seriously tho, y do such a high percentage of man on this site wife or deal wiv such horrendous bits??? Its such a bad reflection

After watching eastenders today i reckon she got her inspiration to make up a baby from that story line, jokes on her anyway. Im laughing at her morals all the way down the street
lol. Dem lightbulb moments.Seriously tho, y do such a high percentage of man on this site wife or deal wiv such horrendous bits??? Its such a bad reflection
most of the users live in englandfao dynamite - welcome to life,where offspring/potential offspring are a womans emotional bargaining chips at the end of the day

most of the users live in englandfao dynamite - welcome to life,where offspring/potential offspring are a womans emotional bargaining chips at the end of the day
Seen. And wer is the land of these pure females so u innocent men can move ther and stop havin the piss taken out of u by us evil english jezebels?ORRRRR cud it just be that u attract these aint sh*t bitches coz you've got some aint sh*t d*ck???

Seen. And wer is the land of these pure females so u innocent men can move ther and stop havin the piss taken out of u by us evil english jezebels?ORRRRR cud it just be that u attract these aint sh*t bitches coz you've got some aint sh*t d*ck???
iraq,iran,afghanistan,evrywer else pretty much,recent studies indicate england has highest whore rate in the world,look it upcud be,they never return my post coital questonaires,but i shud still be able to enjoy some basic human rights,this way of thinking you have is very wrong and is an example of the evil i try to declaim against,should a man be able to say 'no women with small breasts deserves a faithful relationship?' ..see wat i mean chaps,rotten to the core poor thing,its not yr fault sozes you are as the media has raised you,i forgive you

iraq,iran,afghanistan,evrywer else pretty much,recent studies indicate england has highest whore rate in the world,look it upcud be,they never return my post coital questonaires,but i shud still be able to enjoy some basic human rights,this way of thinking you have is very wrong and is an example of the evil i try to declaim against,should a man be able to say 'no women with small breasts deserves a faithful relationship?' ..see wat i mean chaps,rotten to the core poor thing,its not yr fault sozes you are as the media has raised you,i forgive you
Seen. It's cool as long as u man r willing to abstain from sex until u marry these women. I'd love to know the whore rate of men in this country.Kat williams raised me

Seen. It's cool as long as u man r willing to abstain from sex until u marry these women. I'd love to know the whore rate of men in this country.Kat williams raised me
did you know that scientifically the value of a male increases with more sexual encounters while the value of a female decreasestaking this into account,yr argument is air

did you know that scientifically the value of a male increases with more sexual encounters while the value of a female decreasestaking this into account,yr argument is air
Sources 4 the scientific facts or they don't exist. ps thats bullshit. U think i'm gna marry a dog?? lol. Some no value man with aids. No thanx

stupid comment to be honest depending on what the reflection ison a number of times I and many other users have exposed even the most DECENT of females doing horrendous acts and due to the internet these acts are easily exploited so while its easy to go on like its down to a mans taste i put it to you that many of these stories are likely to be common to even YOUR friends so what is that a bad reflection too.i put it to you that EVERY GIRL good or bad has at least ONE friend that does similar f*ckry.

stupid comment to be honest depending on what the reflection ison a number of times I and many other users have exposed even the most DECENT of females doing horrendous acts and due to the internet these acts are easily exploited so while its easy to go on like its down to a mans taste i put it to you that many of these stories are likely to be common to even YOUR friends so what is that a bad reflection too.i put it to you that EVERY GIRL good or bad has at least ONE friend that does similar f*ckry.
My friends arent perfect but those kind of antics cud NEVERRRRRRRRRRRR run among us. Also from when a female is caught doin the most horrendous acts dont that mean she was jus frontin as a decent female and u got sucked in?? Does evry man hav a friend like Special K's? Stop it.

My friends arent perfect but those kind of antics cud NEVERRRRRRRRRRRR run among us. Also from when a female is caught doin the most horrendous acts dont that mean she was jus frontin as a decent female and u got sucked in?? Does evry man hav a friend like Special K's? Stop it.
correctionthem kinda things could NEVER be common knowledge to the the girls friends on a standard ting as she KNOWS she will seen poorlynothing matters more to a woman more thanA. HOW SHE FEELS ABOUT HERSELFB. HOW HER FEMALE FRIENDS SEE HERive had TOO MANY women that are more feminine and decent than YOU (and that aint hard tbh ) and they have had them tings RUNso please dont vouch for no next girl in your click like ya holier than thouits comical to think anyone here will believe that its fine saying that about yaself (man will giggle at the theory still) but its more feasable to say that about yaself not no next chick.

correctionthem kinda things could NEVER be common knowledge to the the girls friends on a standard ting as she KNOWS she will seen poorlynothing matters more to a woman more thanA. HOW SHE FEELS ABOUT HERSELFB. HOW HER FEMALE FRIENDS SEE HERive had TOO MANY women that are more feminine and decent than YOU (and that aint hard tbh ) and they have had them tings RUNso please dont vouch for no next girl in your click like ya holier than thouits comical to think anyone here will believe that its fine saying that about yaself (man will giggle at the theory still) but its more feasable to say that about yaself not no next chick.
Lol my click is very small tbh. But u r correct that obviously I'm not with them 24/7 so theres always the possibility they can do things I dont know about. End of the day u can only vouch 100% for yourself I suppose *shrugs*And from when these feminine decent females hav had that fukry run, sorry 2 burst your bubble but they r automatically placed below me. Theyre in the relegation zone if anythin. Y r u always puttin these slippery females on a pedestal? Its so very dangerous.