FIFA 09 PS3 Thread

Necksta

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just scored the dirtiest goal. dont think dese times, benayouns down the left crossed the ball in and its gone about 4 yards out from the right side of the 6 yard box. keane takes a couple steps back, with his first touch flicks it over his head. volleys it first timedisgustingeven the brudda messages me like 'WOW!!'

Who doesn't go to quick ranked?
oh skeen, thought u was going into lobbys or suttin. quick ranked games happen instantly.had some sick gaming tonight, i try do that ting where u play with the team u suposrt and play premiership fixtures. I'm not even sure how it works, somehow i ended up playing some guy who was united and i was chelsea. dese times he got a player sent off, but obviously I'm wandering what da f*ck is going on (why am i chelsea, is this a ranked match) so i beat him 4-1 and obviously i didnt want a rematch. next ting u know i get messages from him calling me a puss. so i reply with say no more, and invite to a next game. hes united again and I'm liverpool. beating him 4-0 in the first 20 mins he disconnects. so obviously i just merk his inbox with nuff abuse and he try reply with 'come back when ur better' and i say 'how can u be better when i beat u twice and u disconnect' still no reply. and he called me a coon.one next game i just had.. this guys united and I'm liverpool. im 3-0 down in the first 30 mins, somehow i said to myself 'f*ck it I'm gonna win this game. i hope to pull one back before ht, and i do. but den he scores cos my players couldn't clear a corner. so its 4-1, second half now I pull another one back 4-2. then he scores again, one of dem ones where my defender turns and his attacker tackles him. 68th min now, 5-2 to him. keano nets a goal. i just got him under nuff pressure. 80th min kean nets again, 4-4. pushing him so hard, hes attacking and im just bring defenders out to tackle him. 85th min Gerrard makes a tackle, passes to torres along the floor from distance. dese times torres controls the ball and i'm just thinking torres if you score this I'm gonna love you forever. torres turns and hes off, bottom corner. 5-4!! I'm going nuts making some next noises, THEN some dead through ball, goes to agger... i turn back to pass it to the keeper and scholes catches him in possession and hes off 5-5 its going to et. ET time now and I'm thinking 'I've come this far I cant lose'. benayoun down the left, puts keane clear thou BOOOM!! head shot p*ssy. 6-5, so many things are going through my head right now, then carragher comes blowing out of position to make the tackle. roons is unmarked 6-6. I just got my head down now thinking I don't mind losing, I've come long way. 2nd half of ET. 116th min, torres puts it to keanes feet. keane comes iwht some nifty footwork 7-6. This bruddas on the attack now, carragher makes the tackle, passes to gerrard. gerrard to bable, bables gone down the right wing. I take it to the corner flag and block the defender. turn the defender, dribble past one guy at the edge of the area find keane.8-6 snm. Great game. btw I'm on a 9 game winning streak, losing WAS NOT an option

101 wins 38 loses
117 wins 40 loseslost one game when i was manc still, gut was united. he scored last min toobut yh that world cup ting is bollocksedit- lol @ how cocky i am. I try put 117 before i played my last game of the night, thinking i knew i was gonna win. 2-0 in the first 20 mins, had to bring it back. equalized in the 86th min. brought it to ET. scored 2 goals in the first 4 mins, guy D/Ced (p*ssy) phew!!!

Who doesn't go to quick ranked?
oh skeen, thought u was going into lobbys or suttin. quick ranked games happen instantly.had some sick gaming tonight, i try do that ting where u play with the team u suposrt and play premiership fixtures. I'm not even sure how it works, somehow i ended up playing some guy who was united and i was chelsea. dese times he got a player sent off, but obviously I'm wandering what da f*ck is going on (why am i chelsea, is this a ranked match) so i beat him 4-1 and obviously i didnt want a rematch. next ting u know i get messages from him calling me a puss. so i reply with say no more, and invite to a next game. hes united again and I'm liverpool. beating him 4-0 in the first 20 mins he disconnects. so obviously i just merk his inbox with nuff abuse and he try reply with 'come back when ur better' and i say 'how can u be better when i beat u twice and u disconnect' still no reply. and he called me a coon.one next game i just had.. this guys united and I'm liverpool. im 3-0 down in the first 30 mins, somehow i said to myself 'f*ck it I'm gonna win this game. i hope to pull one back before ht, and i do. but den he scores cos my players couldn't clear a corner. so its 4-1, second half now I pull another one back 4-2. then he scores again, one of dem ones where my defender turns and his attacker tackles him. 68th min now, 5-2 to him. keano nets a goal. i just got him under nuff pressure. 80th min kean nets again, 4-4. pushing him so hard, hes attacking and im just bring defenders out to tackle him. 85th min Gerrard makes a tackle, passes to torres along the floor from distance. dese times torres controls the ball and i'm just thinking torres if you score this I'm gonna love you forever. torres turns and hes off, bottom corner. 5-4!! I'm going nuts making some next noises, THEN some dead through ball, goes to agger... i turn back to pass it to the keeper and scholes catches him in possession and hes off 5-5 its going to et. ET time now and I'm thinking 'I've come this far I cant lose'. benayoun down the left, puts keane clear thou BOOOM!! head shot p*ssy. 6-5, so many things are going through my head right now, then carragher comes blowing out of position to make the tackle. roons is unmarked 6-6. I just got my head down now thinking I don't mind losing, I've come long way. 2nd half of ET. 116th min, torres puts it to keanes feet. keane comes iwht some nifty footwork 7-6. This bruddas on the attack now, carragher makes the tackle, passes to gerrard. gerrard to bable, bables gone down the right wing. I take it to the corner flag and block the defender. turn the defender, dribble past one guy at the edge of the area find keane.8-6 snm. Great game. btw I'm on a 9 game winning streak, losing WAS NOT an option
is it a typo or gas?