THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

• 2 weeks later...

ffs

no1 still has answered the question... its actually serious u no

why do we need a visa to go USA or wherever asks for a fucking visa? what/why do they need it?

its actually pissing me off that people saying to me u need a visa to travel to usa... i was like wtf i have my passport?!? theyre like na u need a visa... :/

ffs

why do we need a visa to go USA or wherever asks for a fucking visa? what/why do they need it?

its actually pissing me off that people saying to me u need a visa to travel to usa... i was like wtf i have my passport?!? theyre like na u need a visa... :/

OK 

if you have UK passport (i think its specific to biometric passport) you can go to the US for 90 days as a tourist without need for a visa

youll will need to declare and therefore may need a visa if you have a criminal record

youll also need it if youre going for business, to work, longer than 90 days etc you see where im going with this

ffs

to monitor and control who enters the country

what don't you understand u dopey twat

:)  :)

i respect this guy he's the same brain tier as chaps but atleast he accepts it and doesn't pretend

as for visas, all i know is i see some1 most days gettin their 2x2 american visa photo

i dont kno whether they send this off for an application 1st or if they jus sort it out on the plane but i'd assume the former

same goes for india, china, russia n i do some for the carribean but that's more for long stays

/

off on my travels at some point from november - january once ive regulated an easy fat income, decided i'm gonna be a gypsy, off to oz for a yr, then make our way through asia n probably end up in europe

JUST as i was booking a hotel for this weekend to jam away from home for a piece i find this

https://www.airbnb.co.uk

will help with  my isolation from people aswell

two birds

Used this last week to stay at an apartment in Salvador for the Carnival, worked out better than I could ever have imagined.

Would defo recommend, just communicate with the hotel/hostel/person through messages to get as much info as you can and you're live.

• Upvote 2