THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

In this thread we share good offers on flights, cheap accomdations or tips/information on destinations.Virgin Atlantic are doing £260 NewYork returns. (And also other USA destinations)Obviously your choice of date to travel affects this deal but i searched for a flight from Feb 2009-May2009 and it was £260 return. Also searched for Mid-June to Mid-July and it was £260. Impression i am getting is as long as you depart before July you can secure this deal however tickets must be booked before the end of January.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Logster

Yes. Yes. Yes.Booking for June. Dunno whether to spend my 21st there or spend it here before I go.But NY for at least two weeks is me.Just need to talk it over with my partner.Then I will book this week.Edit:Need to find a good hotel.

In this thread we share good offers on flights, cheap accomdations or tips/information on destinations.Virgin Atlantic are doing £260 NewYork returns. Obviously your choice of date to travel affects this deal but i searched for a flight from Feb 2009-May2009 and it was £260 return. Also searched for Mid-June to Mid-July and it was £260. Impression i am getting is as long as you depart before July you can secure this deal however tickets must be booked before the end of January.
sickmight go on my own and visit some fam if its a book before the end of jan thingif not im going with my bruva and cousin...

Can someone please sticky this? Thanks in advance.Also, you lot, don't forget to state airlines or websites you have gotten price quotes from etc etc or the thread will turn into bare confusion and endless quotes asking the same question!

Is that what you call a heads up Lofes? A week!? Like I can organise the trip and get man to book in a week!? Narr.
To be fair Eks, i did PM you regarding this subject already. You have till the end of January, the 25thish...Check the site for more details

Booking NY this month, was going to use the BA sale which has similar prices Lofa quoted, might opt for Virgin if it's about the same though.Planned to stay in the same hotel as last time, Hotel Azure which is in the sickest location being on Lafayette and Canal (couple doors down from Supreme for you street wear heads) and is perfect for a shopping holiday as it's walking distance from.. everything really.But this time of course the £ is alot weaker so looking for somewhere a bit cheaper, any recommendations?

You could never instill the fear in me.Back on topic - apartment for the win. Hotels are nice for the first time you ever go, after that the way forward is apartmenting it.Have not got my information to hand but i will post it up soon.

Guest WAVESURFER

Need to book flights for NY asap.That hotel sounds sick, HERoin.Staying in my friend's apartment in Brooklyn though, free accomodation owwwwwwwwwww more money for clothes/shoes/clubs/gigs/drinks/food.Gonna be sick.