Was this a sign from god?

The Somalian

Was this a sign from god?On Friday I was having a big loss of faith and I prayed to godWhile I was waiting for my train at hackney centralAnd said to him, that I don’t really believe he exist as no oneWith such power would allow all this suffering to happen in the worldI then told god if he truly exist show me a sign.Train came got on then at dalston a women came onAnd she started preaching about god. It was weird because the thingsShe was talking about was the exact things I was asking god moments beforeIt was like she was talking to me. Basically saying that all the people who are suffering are now in heaven and are at peace so I should not worry about them, and that I must keep faith in God. This women got on at dalston and never Stopped preaching till she got off at hamstead (which is a long distance)Do you think that whole situation was a coincidence?Or do you think that god sent a message to me through this women?I did not have a strong faith never had did not really believe in godWas more into proven scientific factsBut since then I believe god does existAny views?

Was this a sign from god?On Friday I was having a big loss of faith and I prayed to godWhile I was waiting for my train at hackney centralAnd said to him, that I don’t really believe he exist as no oneWith such power would allow all this suffering to happen in the worldI then told god if he truly exist show me a sign.Train came got on then at dalston a women came onAnd she started preaching about god. It was weird because the thingsShe was talking about was the exact things I was asking god moments beforeIt was like she was talking to me. Basically saying that all the people who are suffering are now in heaven and are at peace so I should not worry about them, and that I must keep faith in God. This women got on at dalston and never Stopped preaching till she got off at hamstead (which is a long distance)Do you think that whole situation was a coincidence?Or do you think that god sent a message to me through this women?I did not have a strong faith never had did not really believe in godWas more into proven scientific factsBut since then I believe god does existAny views?
I think the exact same thing sometimes, weird.

I think it was god because the way I prayed I meant it when I said I do not believe in him and then for the women to come on the train next stop and not stop preaching and saying answers for questions I was asking I personally think it was god reaching out to me showing me to keep faith. Its to much of a coincidence. I mean Im not going to start going church and preaching the word of god. but I have a very strong belief that there is an after life where we live in peace. I asked god to prove to me he is real and he didas much as i want to brush it off as coincidence i cant

No it wasn't, sorry. That's the biggest flaw in the whole almighty God thing. You know, all powerful, still allows suffering etc. And it's the flaw which is most addressed by travelling preachers. Nothing more then mere coincidence.
No because God allow free will to everyone to decide our own fate.Bad things happen to those that reject God, he still loves them but they have rejected his interventions.Bad things happens to Christians because maybe they have faltered, maybe God is testing their faith.I don't understand why atheists struggle with this concept.Maybe because atheists mainly live in the west where everything is easy for them.Maybe I'm chatting sh*t.

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST EXPLANATIONS OFWHY ALLAH ALLOWS PAIN ANDSUFFERING THAT I HAVE SEEN:A MAN WENT TO A BARBERSHOP TO HAVE HISHAIR CUT AND HIS BEARDTRIMMED. AS THE BARBER BEGAN TO WORK.THEY BEGAN TO HAVE A GOOD CONVERSATION.THEY TALKED ABOUT SO MANY THINGS ANDVARIOUS SUBJECTS. WHEN THEY EVENTUALLYTOUCHED ON THE SUBJECT OF ALLAH.THE BARBER SAID: "I DON'T BELIEVE THAT ALLAH EXISTS.""WHY DO YOU SAY THAT?" ASKED THE CUSTOMER. "WELL, YOU JUST HAVE TO GO OUT IN THE STREET TO REALIZE THAT ALLAH DOESN'T EXIST. TELL ME, IF ALLAH EXISTS, WOULD THERE BE SO MANY SICK PEOPLE?WOULD THERE BE ABANDONED CHILDREN? IFALLAH EXISTED, THERE WOULD BE NEITHER SUFFERING NOR PAIN.I CAN'T IMAGINE A LOVING ALLAH WHO WOULD ALLOW ALL OF THESETHINGS." THE CUSTOMER THOUGHT FOR AMOMENT, BUT DIDN'T RESPOND BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT TO START ANARGUMENT.THE BARBER FINISHED HIS JOB AND THE CUSTOMER LEFT THE SHOP.JUST AFTER HE LEFT THE BARBERSHOP, HE SAW A MAN IN THESTREET WITH LONG, STRINGY, DIRTY HAIR AND AN UNTRIMMED BEARD. HE LOOKED DIRTY AND UNKEMPT. THE CUSTOMER TURNED BACK AND ENTERED THEBARBER SHOP AGAIN AND HE SAID TO THE BARBER: "YOU KNOWWHAT? BARBERS DO NOT EXIST.""HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?" ASKED THE SURPRISED BARBER."I AM HERE, AND I AM A BARBER. AND I JUST WORKED ON YOU!""NO!" THE CUSTOMER EXCLAIMED. "BARBERS DON'T EXIST BECAUSE IFTHEY DID, THERE WOULD BE NO PEOPLE WITH DIRTY LONG HAIR ANDUNTRIMMED BEARDS, LIKE THAT MAN OUTSIDE.""AH, BUT BARBERS DO EXIST! THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN PEOPLE DO NOT COME TO ME.""EXACTLY!" AFFIRMED THE CUSTOMER. "THAT'S THEPOINT! ALLAH, TOO, DOESEXIST! THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN PEOPLEDO NOT GO TO HIM AND DON'TLOOK TO HIM FOR HELP.THAT'S WHY THERE'S SO MUCH PAIN ANDSUFFERING IN THE WORLD."Just a little something i got sent in an e-mail by a fellow akhi

^^ Yeah that's pretty goodExcept that nuff people who pray to God in Africa starve to death from famine and get murdered/raped in civil war etc.
Is God meant to throw beans on toast down from heaven? Yeah show everyone you exist so they have no choice in believing or not, kinda defeats the purpose of faith and belief
:/I believe in God still

^^ Yeah that's pretty goodExcept that nuff people who pray to God in Africa starve to death from famine and get murdered/raped in civil war etc.
Is God meant to throw beans on toast down from heaven? Yeah show everyone you exist so they have no choice in believing or not, kinda defeats the purpose of faith and belief
:/I believe in God still
lol @ you