Was this a sign from god?

The Somalian

I think it was a sign. You should read Ecclesiastes 8 and 9 if you have access to a bible. It made a lot of sense to me. And it speaks about suffering and life in general. I would quote it but then my reply would be too long so do try reading it yourself.I was also in doubt because of so much suffering and stuff & i prayed and was just asking him WHY. I then dreamt i was speaking to God and he gave me that chapter to read and i remembered it when i woke up. I have never paid much attention to the book of Eccl before & had to actually look for it on the contents page so i doubt it was my sub-consious & I was soooo shook when it covered everything i was asking him about. The whole book of Eccl speaks about life and in such a blunt way. & i know that was def a sign.But it's all up to you whether you believe or not. I will quote one bit on Eccl 9 that says:vs2"It makes no difference. The same fate comes to the righteous and the wicked, to the good and the bad, to those who are religious and those who are not....3One fate comes to us all alike, and this is as wrong as anything that happens in this world. As long as people live, their minds are full of evil and madness and they suddenly die. 4 But anyone who is alive in the world of the living has some hope, a live dog is better off than a dead lion. 5 Yes the living know they are going to die but the dead know nothing. They have no further reward, the are completely forgotten."It takes a lot to understand what it is saying because you could take it as so what's the point of believing or so there is nothing more to it is there etc etc.. But that's just the thing.. It's all up to you. We all die in the end, but what makes a difference is how you chose to live your life. You only get ONE shot and once you die that's it, you can't fix it. So you can ask yourself as well "Would you rather live your life believing there is a God to die and find out there isn't or would you rather live your life believing there isn't to die and find out there is?"As for suffering.. we could argue about it endlessly.. Besides, are human beings not the cause of their own suffering?& at agent 31 that is a great way of summing it!!

Good read from Agent31I'm not reading what missbee wroteHad two similar instances..Was about 17 and was outside my friends house, was just drifting away in my mind and i said in my head, 'God if you exist show me a sign'. 5 seconds later a water balloon hit my backNext time about 3 months ago was laying on my bed praying about 3am in the morning had my radio on in the background, mentioned my girlfriend in my prayers and asked that things would be cool between us. About 10 seconds later a lyric in a song on the radio sang by a female voice goes, 'I no you cheated on me but i no how much you love me'. That f*ck*ng freaked me out becuase it's true, i cheated on her and she no's but i love her.Probably coincidences though.

similar thing happened to me years back, i was arguing with one christian about the concept of God, everything reallythis was after work, we got on the bus, went on some nex different route i dont usually take an one MAD woman is on there, spins around an starts talkin to us about Godshe said everything i wanted to say to the guy, but couldnt quite articulate myself at the timebut she spoiled it everycouple minutes with sh*t like 'an do u kno whyyyyy, the blue bunny, remember the blue bunny'other than that, she was makin sensei honestly felt like God put her there to explain to the yout my thoughts, but he dismissed her, typically and my perspective