1017 Bricksquad

MF Cunt

So….remember when that song came out over Thanksgiving weekend? That Young Jeezy “Trap or Die 2″ with an added verse from Gucci Mane. Well, the fun part was hearing all the experts talking about how it was it was a fake song, that it wasn’t a sign of any new development in the Gucci x Jeezy beef, how it was just a beat that Gucci had for a while so that’s how his verse emerged…I started to say that the ice between Gucci and Jeezy had thawed, but you can’t convince folk of anything that they don’t want to believe. Plus, it was supposed to be on the low….so, I left it alone. But, low and behold, tonite, down in Atlanta, Young Jeezy appeared on DJ Drama’s Hot107.9 Atlanta radio show (which is a major step forward too, given their recent history), and then Drama conferenced in Gucci Mane from the Fulton County Jail….and all three men said that they were putting aside their years of bad blood, and moving forward in peace…and hopefully music? Either way, this is good for hip hop, so kudos to all three.frm missinfo

So….remember when that song came out over Thanksgiving weekend? That Young Jeezy “Trap or Die 2″ with an added verse from Gucci Mane. Well, the fun part was hearing all the experts talking about how it was it was a fake song, that it wasn’t a sign of any new development in the Gucci x Jeezy beef, how it was just a beat that Gucci had for a while so that’s how his verse emerged…I started to say that the ice between Gucci and Jeezy had thawed, but you can’t convince folk of anything that they don’t want to believe. Plus, it was supposed to be on the low….so, I left it alone. But, low and behold, tonite, down in Atlanta, Young Jeezy appeared on DJ Drama’s Hot107.9 Atlanta radio show (which is a major step forward too, given their recent history), and then Drama conferenced in Gucci Mane from the Fulton County Jail….and all three men said that they were putting aside their years of bad blood, and moving forward in peace…and hopefully music? Either way, this is good for hip hop, so kudos to all three.frm missinfo
jeezys gangsta grills>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*looks for link*

Guest WAVESURFER

JUST LISTENING TO THIS ALBUM FOR THE FIRST TIMETRACK 4 GOT GUCCI, WEEZY & CAM ON THE SAME f*ck*ng TUNEsh*t WASN'T EVEN TAGGED WITH THE GUESTS FUUUUUUUCKIF THEY'D STUCK MAX B ON THERE AS WELL, I'D HAVE PROBABLY DIED

All about my money nigga, run with my monopolymoney my philosophycocaine on my propertyYeah that bitch a stipper but there so much she can offer meGave me my connec'Facking hell.
You f*ckin know!!!!I know the lyrics to the whole f*ckin song, the sh*t just leaked three days ago!!banger!!!

Guest WAVESURFER

After listening to this a little bit, I'm slightly disappointed with it tbh.The production just doesn't suit him as well as his older stuff.How many tracks did Zaytoven produce on this? I get the feeling it wasn't many, and IMO Gucci sounds best over Zaytoven beats.It's a good album, better than most rap albums this year, but it's certainly no "Trap House" or "Hard To Kill"."Lemonade" is a f*ck*ng incredible song though. Seriously amazing.

After listening to this a little bit, I'm slightly disappointed with it tbh.The production just doesn't suit him as well as his older stuff.How many tracks did Zaytoven produce on this? I get the feeling it wasn't many, and IMO Gucci sounds best over Zaytoven beats.It's a good album, better than most rap albums this year, but it's certainly no "Trap House" or "Hard To Kill"."Lemonade" is a f*ck*ng incredible song though. Seriously amazing.
c/s every word.