1017 Bricksquad

MF Cunt

The Tory Burch Wallets are the premium choice in luxury, cash-carrying technology. They are perfect for travel; the wallet is even large enough to hold jewelry, keys or other valuables, but small enough to fit in your shirt, jacket or pants pocket. They provide exclusive marketing and Pandora Jewelry sales of the Tory Burch biometric wallets are the premium choice in luxury, cash-carrying technology. They are perfect for travel; the wallet is even large enough to hold jewelry, keys or other valuables, but small enough to fit in your shirt, jacket or pants pocket.

However the wallets really are minute expensive they are really definitely worth the commitment. The best gentlemen tory burch wallets might be the crocodile printed synthetic leather wallets for the purpose of husbands that may brings the entire popular Tory Burch trademark specifically printed boot timberland in your entrance of the wallet.Another excellent of various wallet of Tory Burch with the fall-winter 2009/10 includes saffiano household leather and is also a suitable extremely mandated street ashion ornaments which is reminiscent of the Tory Burch consider a man.

This valuable wallet back again offers specific spaces which have been sufficient to help you manage a digital money music along with 12 credit video poker machines is usually satisfactory space to sling one's greeting cards together with you towards anytime an individual links of london cheap.You will only discover the kind of concern that includes thoughts is broken spotted having tory burch wallets. No matter if you're in the official engagement or simply available with the help of associates, as you move out an individual's wallet you're positive to successfully use considerably involving care about it all.

Tory Burch features a sizeable collecting wallets which were outstanding or dear sufficient to finally own personal. These kind of nice Italian constructed wallets are usually that will redefine manner throughout wallets by splendor coupled with fashion by way of this distinguished structure thomas sabo charms.Women Tory Burch wallets are more than optimum throughout leathers or have each training in addition to structure and that is silence extraordinary on the Tory Burch model of devices.

offer eclectic and 100% artistic unique wallets. They know better than anyone that yourfragile items must be handled with great care and should only be moved by professionals. Each member of their crew has a minimum of 10 years experience working with museums, galleries, interior designers cartier love bracelet and insurance underwriters to give you peace of mind. Services include transportation, display fabrication and design, installation & special projects and crating & packing.

• 2 weeks later...

These UGG Boots 5359 Nightfall Tall Red have a waterproof membrane that keeps out water and allows sweat to evaporate for a healthy, dry foot environment. The shearling lining on these boots also feature a cuff that adds a cozy touch, while the snap Ugg Suburb Crochet toggle closures secure the fit of these boots to you.

In and Nick Cannon broke up, Leonardo is photographed sporting a crimson velvet type sportswear with UGG boots outlet sale snow travel. Because of this Ugg Ultimate Tall Boots method, at my mind, it appears for becoming much more ideal for Mariah Carey,

That is, placing on it bare foot is deemed since the especially right and genuine method to UGG. Most people these times would choose all those boots using a tighter in situation once they are UGG Classic Mini on UGG Bailey Button generally since it may allow them to glimpse very much slim and prettier.

In this way, you don’t have to put your slim and pretty hands and fingers into your pockets. Have a try on our 2011 New UGG Classic Fingerless Gloves Black. UGG classic tall boots ugg classic mini boot the most popular UGG boots since their sprung up in the market. Although it is designed simply,

Have a try on our UGG Classic Cardy boots.If you are a UGG fans, but worry about having no enough money to purchase one pair of classic UGG for yourself. It is our UGG online ugg classic mini boots which can provide you with fantastic boots, like UGG Classic Cardy boots for you.

Even though the industry as a whole is down about 3%, number one-ranked Louis Vuitton has still burberry accessories to grow its worth by 2% to nearly $20 billion, which appears to refer to just the brand and not the entirety of the LVMH conglomerate.

June 3, 2010- Hi everyone:) With summer almost here there is alot happening:) First I wanted to announce and congratulate the winners of the first monthly drawings on my Mailing List and my tiffany earrings Contest. The winner of the Official Contest was Brandon Brooks of Missouri and the winner of the Mailing List drawing was Wendy Frederick of Virginia.

We were also notified that the songs "Warrior (Soldier for Myself)" and "Whispers" will be appearing on the soundtrack to the upcoming independent feature film, THE GIRL. Jason and I also tiffany charms silver the roles of Chuck and Kara; Debbie Rochon, Lisa Neeld, Robert Z'Dar, and Ari Lehman also appear in the film.

Now it is time to rescue all of you Valentines Day lovers with the perfect list of Valentines gifts.I think the red sole Christian Louboutins high heels is Christian Louboutin Sneakers choice.Welcome to Luxury Christian Louboutin Online Store Everyone knows the color red can be sexy,

Tory Burch shoes come in wide range of variety and style. With the particular stylish on the market, fashionable Tory Burch shoes can tory burch shoes for kids off the cover of Elle magazine without breaking the bank. Tory Burch is known for her great.

• Downvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

^^ wtf is that shit tune?

lol you wanna listen to raps about fantasy over real life

"i shot 2 crips intentionally, shouldn't have run up on me like they wanted i get busy bee

literally eastside catch you in a side door my chopper in the bag of a very very bad hoe what you coppin deuces for?"

"sorry that you got extorted now your boy dearly departed"

"never send a roodie poo when you test a gangsta" - the cte guy he killed was called pookie loc

gucci = set the murder up, kill 2 guys, beat case and laugh about it.

/

flocka got like 3 sets around him now, same goons who knocked out game lol

• 1 month later...

FUCK

he really got pitched.

was probably one of the realest one in brick squad.

@WoohDaKidBSM WOOH DA KID

RIP TO MY NIGGA DUNK

4 hours ago via TweetCaster for Android

slimdunkinl_9815865dc3934867a2209e3b332e.jpg

By Rob Markman

Atlanta rapper and Waka Flocka Flame affiliate Slim Dunkin was shot and killed today. RapFix is still gathering details, but a source close to Dunkin has confirmed to MTV News that the Brick Squad Monopoly rapper is indeed gone.

Several rappers took to Twitter to send their condolences. “RIP TO MY N---A DUNK,” wrote Brick Squad Monopoly member Wooh Da Kid.

“Racks” producer Sonny Digital also expressed his grief. “The first n---a to really f--k wid a n---a b4 i was sh--. #salute to my n---a dunk! RIP SLIM DUNKIN,” he tweeted.

BSM CEO Waka Flocka has yet to comment or tweet about the incident. MTV has reached out to the rapper's reps as well as the Atlanta Police Department for comment, but have yet to receive a response.

Dunkin has appeared on a number of songs with Waka like “F--k the Club Up,” “Bang” and “Karma” all from Flocka’s 2010 debut Flockavelli. He was also featured heavily on Waka’s mixtapes like Twin Towers, Twin Towers 2 (No Fly Zone) and LeBron Flocka Flame 3.

Dunkin was on his solo grind as well. This past Halloween the street bred MC released Menace II Society, a 20-track mixtape which featured Gucci Mane, Roscoe Dash and Pastor Troy.

Continue to check with RapFix for more details as they become available.

Rest in peace Slim Dunkin. Leave your condolences in the comments below

^

http://rapfix.mtv.co...im-dunkin-dead/

/

kinda weird how i was listening to some waka mixtapes just a few hours ago in the whip, and feeling some of slim dunkin's features, thinking he should feature more.

/

i swear this guy was always in some beef. knocked out one of jeezy's CTE boys. fights in clubs. the last clip i seen he was fighting kebo gotti. man was bound to get caught slipping eventually. RIP.