Wow

Kaiser

Will finish my Physics coursework this weekend, no distractions at all. About to start Biology coursework next week, not looking forward to it at all. Need to pick something to investigate, all are boring boring choice e.g. the different number of daisies on a slope and a flat land. Argh.
PMSLours was the effect glucose has on yeast with surface area being the main factoroxidative phosphorolation,Fick's law and thatwas f*ck*ng hard but do able
Not looking forward to it at all.
Will finish my Physics coursework this weekend, no distractions at all. About to start Biology coursework next week, not looking forward to it at all. Need to pick something to investigate, all are boring boring choice e.g. the different number of daisies on a slope and a flat land. Argh.
ah sh*t this means im probably gonna have physics coursework soon too. what exam board did you say you were on again
OCR

• 1 month later...

I'm currently reading and summarising the most jarring article for tomorrow.

I've been slacking way too much on my coursework, have to HAVE TO bang it all out within the next 4 days
I hear this.I do 1 piece of coursework and then the lazy motivation rises, "i've done 1 already, i can do the others in no time, so just jam and play some xbox"nah bruv, cause of this mentality i gotta go in tomorrow when it's supposed to be my day off college.f*ck my lazyness.