FAO British West Indians

NO SUNSHINE

Do you like cricket?It's funny how cricket is a big sport in the West Indies but no Jamaican boys my age care/know about cricketIs there any reason for this?
I used to like playing it but it was never a sport I aspired to play on a serious level like football.I used to watch it quite a bit but not as much these days.

i like cricket but only when the west indies are playingi got to liking it one summer a few years back, nothing on TV ended up havin he cricket in the background, learnt some of the rules and actually enjoyed the playi love it when the english shout :'OWWWWWWWWSSSSSS THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT'seperately one pakistani bredda asked me if the west indies was in jamaica, I laughed, naturally and tried to explain the real situationhe didnt seem interested, jus carried on talkin about cricketedit: llow actually playing the game, that ball is unnecessarily hard

An Indian guy told me Indians were sent to prisons there, hence the Indian population
One Trini guy told me his ancestors from India were fooled into thinking there was gold and lots of treasure in the Caribbean. That's why they all jumped at the opportunity to move there. LMFAO
One St Lucian guy told me the Indians went on a road trip one time in the 1600's but the driver forgot his satnav and they ended up in the carribean and breeded a few caribbean women and the youts looked coolie and were nick named West Indian and the name stuck.