Tinchy Stryder Playing @ a gay bar

kph

According to his myspace Stryder is playing in Dublin's most famous gay club 'The George'. Upcoming Shows 6 Mar 2009 20:00 Pure Manchester7 Mar 2009 20:00 Mercy Norwich12 Mar 2009 20:00 Club 8 - I AM RED (Comic Relief) Portsmouth13 Mar 2009 20:00 Discotheque @ Gatecrasher Leeds14 Mar 2009 1:00 Escape- over 18’s Margate14 Mar 2009 21:00 Escape-U18 Margate16 Mar 2009 20:00 The George Dublin20 Mar 2009 20:00 Wonky Pop @ Matter London24 Mar 2009 20:00 J2 & The Attic BoltonI mean with his new track with Taio Cruz I wondered if man was a batty but damn :mellow:

It's 2009. I'm not going to let a couple faggots get in the way of my money making. If they want me to perform at their club I'm doing it as long as I'm getting paid. Times are too hard to be worrying about childish sh*t like this.
safe tinchy

It's 2009. I'm not going to let a couple faggots get in the way of my money making. If they want me to perform at their club I'm doing it as long as I'm getting paid. Times are too hard to be worrying about childish sh*t like this.
at first i thought dis but imagine da acts that he will probabaly witness in the short time that hes dere - allow bare man oglin at u and lipsin each other whilst ur spittin bars.shits disgustin

Guest Triple X
Gaybars always have non-gay nights wer they just host thingsobviusly a few of the regular lords will turn up but ther will b just as many non homos problybottom line is its just a venue 2 host thing, i doubt ppl that r actually gay can like his music..isnt it violently homophobic
woah woah woahcertain man know way to much about the happenings of gay bars

Gaybars always have non-gay nights wer they just host thingsobviusly a few of the regular lords will turn up but ther will b just as many non homos problybottom line is its just a venue 2 host thing, i doubt ppl that r actually gay can like his music..isnt it violently homophobic
woah woah woahcertain man know way to much about the happenings of gay bars
Exactly what i was thinking

Guest Triple X
I worked as a doorman 4 a while, once or twice it was at that type of clubinfact, ur face looks familiar mate
my face looks familiar coz i was that nigga u clocked hidin in ur mums closet wen ur dad came home infact if ur black or mixed race u may aswell get me a father's day presentdnt even matter if ur older than me by sperm time travels