DJ Slimzee Appreciation

dj twister wernt he the dj in more fire who came in around oi times? i never rated himyeah slim ting and deiseil were sh*t just bait switching mac10 was the sh*t whats that indian dude (not frisky) who was on deja dont know if he still is he was decent he use to play everythinggrime, old sckool, house?and what was that female dj called who use to come on after east co on mondays 10 to 12 set she had some sexy voice i use to text her every week without fail swear sting was mashing her still heard she was buff but i aint never seen her b4where is randy c now heard he was in jail but that was years back?

I remember that female DJ, she was sh*t biggrin.gif Randy C was a legend, remember him rolling up at Pauls For Music in a blue Ford Grenada with a red door, guy bumped into me and I said sorry lmao (I was about 16 and he looked a goon).Remember one show where some caller rang up and bigged everyone apart from Randy C...Randy said "what about Randy you Gambian, cha... IN YOUR EYE!"I was creasing."Heart Breaker pum pum shaker, who's on the mic coming straight at'cha."SICK.

she had a sexy voice though think she was from maurtious or something i would texted in asking her personal questions even found out she had a sisterjust remembered her name lady obsession live phone ins with randy c was jokes swear u dont get radio shows like that ne more

remember when forcer came with this bar swear down its the worse bar everF-F-OF-O-RF-O-R-CF-O-R-C-EF-O-R-C-E-Rhow long did that bar take to come up withdid u ever listen to frenzy and jiggy b they had decent shows and supreme fm use to listen to asher d and the live phone ins but the signal was weakone time on supreme they were discussing gays and some breh called up saying his freind tried tell him he fancied him so he sparked him how the guy said it it was 2 much jokes and i still remember that even though it was over 7 years agoand there was some next station and they would have raves at bagleys every month can not remember the stations name but every sunday after super rago crew i would listen to live phone ins and just catch so much jokes (swear even more than i do on here)

remember when forcer came with this bar swear down its the worse bar everF-F-OF-O-RF-O-R-CF-O-R-C-EF-O-R-C-E-Rhow long did that bar take to come up withdid u ever listen to frenzy and jiggy b they had decent shows and supreme fm use to listen to asher d and the live phone ins but the signal was weakone time on supreme they were discussing gays and some breh called up saying his freind tried tell him he fancied him so he sparked him how the guy said it it was 2 much jokes and i still remember that even though it was over 7 years agoand there was some next station and they would have raves at bagleys every month can not remember the stations name but every sunday after super rago crew i would listen to live phone ins and just catch so much jokes (swear even more than i do on here)
Supreme FM, you remember Hackett and Bigstuff (DJ's)? Later went on to mix for So Solid (Hackett).Swear Jiggy B was on Rinse though....

yeah jiggy b and frenzie r from rinse was just talking genralling about radio showsI dont know much about supreme dj's coz the signal was so swag plus we had stations like mission fm, flavor, deja, rinse, kool fm, passion fm what i would lock intodid u ever listen to mac and ice fm ?i use to also listen to philgood and rams show on sundays where they will send people on some crazy missions over the radiobut swear down streetboy is the master of mad missions

• 9 months later...

Slimzee on his ones for 30 minutes or so, dropping all those Slimzee dubs and oneaway Slimzos remixes, then Wiley turns up and showers to be honest.I don't know the date;http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZI0QC1YSI don't think this has been on the internet before, I know I haven't heard it. Ripped the tape earlier today.There is a Dizzee solo set coming later, basically replace Wiley with Dizzee and go back in time a year and you know what's going on.The Wiley one is better I think, but I prefer Wiley on a set so I would. Plus Wiley's obviously got a lot more bars at this point.I don't ordinarily make threads for individual sets as you're aware, but this is worth it. I'll up the Dizzee one in here as well later.