Favourite adverts

Snoop

yeah I've been eyeing that visa ad for a while now they should make crutches like that. I like that car advert (I can't remember which car it was for-might have been honda) where they had a choir I think making all the sounds of a car journey. Another one I liked was one by the same guy who did the cadbury's gorrilla advert, where they released hundreds of bouncy balls down some hill in san francisco (I think). It was so simple but I liked it.*heads off to youtube*

The most effective advert on the net and on tv is nowNow, for those that do not know about this advert it has a little story behind it.Back in the day there was this site called Newsground (still around i assume) where people would put their flash movies up. One of the most famous flashes that was created was called Magical Trevor by a fella named weebl. Now this thing was massive, thousands of people knew this flash and back in my young days this was so much joke drunk/high (Not many people were on this internet thing though)Now 9 years later, someone from Yellow Pages hired Weebl to make them an advert and he just did it how he did his most famous flash video, Magical Trevor. Nearly fell off my chair when i heard this on tv, reminded me of school days. Quality Advert and has got the net talking about his work. Although he only has a niche following it has to get props 'cause this advert will get quite a few people talking about it from many countries. Although pointless, as its only a UK advert!Trevor even makes a cameo appearance!