Brixton Monay

Fresh

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spent alot of time in west the last 4 monthsThe forum anti-west bandwagon is waste tbhWest in terms of chicks + clubs>>>>>>>rest of londonPlus its now got Westfield
bruv allow u talkin like ur opinion matters.u know y im saying this.im still dissappointed
:lol: Just let me live mylifewas expecting a backlash fam :lol: holler at Royal though he is a "boy" of mine

LOL west bromnot even brumthe only good thing about west brom is that banqueting suite/bingo hall/rebore concert hall
my old post code used to say b21/now my new post code says b71/so sssshutumuhwest brom is classed as sandwell/black country/birmingham... it's kinda weird :confused: p.s smaddy..sweetheart.... please be nice.... i don't want no trouble...

LOL west bromnot even brumthe only good thing about west brom is that banqueting suite/bingo hall/rebore concert hall
my old post code used to say b21/now my new post code says b71/so sssshutumuhwest brom is classed as sandwell/black country/birmingham... it's kinda weird :confused: p.s smaddy..sweetheart.... please be nice.... i don't want no trouble...
Why are you telling lies on a Sunday?

Why are you telling lies on a Sunday?
:huh:

Are you taking the piss? West Bromwich is in Sandwell.How can you not know this?

West Bromwich is not in Birmingham.
so snoop aint 'even' part of that city, but some rebore town
I dunno where he's from, but West Brom is a town in the Borough of Sandwell aka 'the black country' with Wolverhampton and Walsall.Yeah, its a town neighbouring the city of Birmingham.

Are you taking the piss? West Bromwich is in Sandwell.How can you not know this?
how are you avoiding my question?and i didn't say West Bromwich is not Sandwell... your not a stupid person JJ ,i'm sure you must of read what i posted previously..
I dont know why, its probably because West Brom is too small to warrent it's own dialing code or post code.I have never once heard West Brom referred to as Birmingham though.from wiki:
West Bromwich (en-uk-WestBromwich.ogg pronunciation (help·info) /wɛst ˈbrɒ.mɪtʃ/) is a town within the Metropolitan Borough of Sandwell, in the West Midlands, England. It is 5 miles (8.0 km) north west of Birmingham lying on the A41 London-to-Birkenhead road. West Bromwich is part of the Black Country. West Bromwich is the largest town within the Borough of Sandwell with a population of 136,940 (2001).

thats wiki..see JJ the thing is Wolverhampton,Walsall,Wednsebury,Dudley, they all have their own post code.. but West Bromwich has a 0121 landline & a B71, B70 post code...Sandwell is a council... not a place.. half of Great Barr is part of Sandwell council yet Great Barr is in Birmingham..

Did you manage to get in touch with that girl JJ?
Nah lol, I got her FB though (nice one for that again) but never contacted her, she'd think I was a right weirdo.
thats wiki..see JJ the thing is Wolverhampton,Walsall,Wednsebury,Dudley, they all have their own post code.. but West Bromwich has a 0121 landline & a B71, B70 post code...Sandwell is a council... not a place.. half of Great Barr is part of Sandwell council yet Great Barr is in Birmingham..
Every official website on the internet will tell you it's not in Birmingham.Any baggies fan will tell you it's not in Birmingham.http://www.laws.sandwell.gov.uk/ccm/portal/
Sandwell lies in the heart of the West Midlands, in an area of the UK known as "The Black Country". There are six main towns which make up Sandwell; Oldbury, Rowley Regis, Smethwick, Tipton, Wednesbury and West Bromwich.
Its just simply not in Birmingham.