Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

Guest Supreme Allah

i can feel my heart beat on my tongue. i fell like im constantly having an adrenaline rushgonna start that blog once i find an app for windows phone

you're spesh k to jas's is oguy
should make a group for this guy called 'forum lunatic'this guy aint abt nothing , he was shoook to admit he was who he says he was when he was happily forumthugging infront of his keyboardesquillax would receive a slap bt u sir as im more likely to see u have been reserved a beating would happily chuck this c*nt into a bootf*cking guy pisses me off abve everyone else on here coz i kno he aint abt nothing i relish the day when i see ur diluted melanin boat
  • Upvote 3

oguy got someone who went to his uni to approach ahim and he happily denied it was him because the shield of the internet was removedsince then this guy has ceased chatting crap to him since i remeber they used to have thier bk and forths hate guys like him i honestly wish to see this lil shitta after giving it the big i am i pmed this c*nt my num told him to buck me as usual u ppl never call

• Upvote 1

oguy got someone who went to his uni to approach ahim and he happily denied it was him because the shield of the internet was removedsince then this guy has ceased chatting crap to him since i remeber they used to have thier bk and forths hate guys like him i honestly wish to see this lil shitta after giving it the big i am i pmed this c*nt my num told him to buck me as usual u ppl never call
radio wot r ur thoughts on this?
:D :D :lol:please bring el kapitan in this thread to say this happened loooolguys making up nonsense his story changes time he brings it up, real life nobody, nobody i know irl could talk to me on here the way oguy/el kapitan does to you mate, that is certified pussoleness on your part, any guy

lol @ me breaching tag to weigh u in outside station, but truss we can do it tomorrow after 6pm by the subwaysyou're a mug mate your real life boy, MUGS you on here on a daily, and you laugh it off on some "nah he's only joking its banter" flex, yeah, one way banter where he disvances himself from you at every opportunity and even said the guys u move with are moist loolsend out yout

lol @ me breaching tag to weigh u in outside station, but truss we can do it tomorrow after 6pm by the subwaysyou're a mug mate your real life boy, MUGS you on here on a daily, and you laugh it off on some "nah he's only joking its banter" flex, yeah, one way banter where he disvances himself from you at every opportunity and even said the guys u move with are moist loolsend out yout
pmslmr 'breaching tag will make me sound like myke tyson' ill pm u my num i kno u wont call bt ill do it out of protocol

tomorrow we'll do this u prick make sure u come alone ill phone u after work and i'll record u after
pack it you coward.. your all talk.
pmsl @ u sending me a boog phone number 079603600698 dont work u utter pussyholei swear i will link either of these two pussies
Yeah i sent you the wrong number 3 times.. :D stop wasting my time.