Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

Nah im actually venting i dunno if its me but i think this spice is actually trying to me in the friend zone, she knows i got a girl and what not and we link shes all asking if i love my girl and etc etc, i think im moving soft being in a relationship has tarnished my game... someone help a brother out

you guys seriously aint got nothing better to do with ur time...Honestly?
man are linking up for forum beefdfgdfgdfgdfgd"excuse me are you radio from vip2.co.uk""what were you saying on page 944 on the venting thread fam"/lol at leaving your yard for any physical fight really, its gay

man are linking up for forum beefdfgdfgdfgdfgd"excuse me are you radio from vip2.co.uk""what were you saying on page 944 on the venting thread fam"/lol at leaving your yard for any physical fight really, its gay
i agree, its on my usual route tho so why not

I feel for my brothers in the c*nt group stillI hav been in pretty much every group since I have been here and c*nt is the worstcos when you actually want to contribute to a thread people presume Your being a stupid f*ck*ng prick, not nice at allI propose we take the cunts out the group and put all the admins in there for a week and see how they like itand give the cunts admin statuspersonally I think it's a great idea
c*nt
  • Upvote 1

Guest MO Giro
Shut up you wasteman, your not the type to fight in any instance cause your a pussio, whether forum or real life beef you starfish.
  • Upvote 1

Shut up you wasteman, your not the type to fight in any instance cause your a pussio, whether forum or real life beef you starfish.
Oprah_umad.gif?1301082881

Hahahahha..Caught me off guard. LOOOOOOOOL

Can't sleep and my minds working over drive thinking about things that i don't need to think about right now. Over thinking, over analysing and stressing myself out. I wouldn't mind but i been yawning my head off since 11pm, why cant i fudging sleep?