Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

What is this circus this guy is puttin on. I pmed him 6 is no good for me and he even requoted and he went there at 6. Stop forming I'm on my way there nw the num u gave is sheg. Anyone tht lives in the ilf area come and verify my prescence I will b in a black 3 series coupe

What is this circus this guy is puttin on. I pmed him 6 is no good for me and he even requoted and he went there at 6. Stop forming I'm on my way there nw the num u gave is sheg. Anyone tht lives in the ilf area come and verify my prescence I will b in a black 3 series coupe
LMFAO94226769.jpgViP2 >>>
  • Downvote 1

i knewww it, i swear knew everything before all it happened i calculate stuff, i over analyse situations in my head as always, and when the truth comes out, im always right but i never go with it coz i dnt trust my instincts i think to much
what's this in relation to?

i knewww it, i swear knew everything before all it happened i calculate stuff, i over analyse situations in my head as always, and when the truth comes out, im always right but i never go with it coz i dnt trust my instincts i think to much
what's this in relation to?
a number of situations over the last year, too deep to explain

you did pm me 6pm weren't good for you and i told u i cant leave work at 3pm to beat u upyou then posted saying lewis/oguy/you would be there... so i assumed 6pm was back on as no other time was stated... thought u lot had spoke to each other, walked there had a fag, came home, posted, went shoppin at lakeside as it was late night your phone has not even been switched on like u said it would you are shook mate, shook to speak to me and sort out a time and place to fight about u wanna roll to ilford and call me out on here to fight u then moan i didnt log on, switch your phone on you p*ssy and lets arrange it properly, gonna be somewhere u cant drive to aswell so ur on foot

• Downvote 5