Sign in to follow this  
VENOM

FAO: white people, asians and VERY VERY VERY few black people

yea WHSMITH is doing a buy one get one free sale innit. for all their bestseller lists, and for the fiction list not on the best seller list its buy one get one half price. ends 30th of April

got a £25 quid waterstones gift card from work the other day thanks but I will use up my gift card firstlow saying few black peoplebut I hear you because when Im on my way to radio I need to go on one end of london to a next on central line so I will bring a book to readand coz of how I dress people give me funny looks so man just stares right back at them like say coz im a black male I can not enjoy the pleasure of reading and expanding my mind cha

Does this only apply to fiction?
their bestseller list has 100 books, mixture of fiction and non ficton.the fiction list is different. so no it doesntllow catching feelings over the title.

Looking for a specific fiction book so hopefully it will be there. Going to check this weekend.

Fiction heavily outnumbers nonfiction in the paperback bestseller list. So most of the books in the sale (~80%) will be fictionAnd WH Smiths are always doing sales. Every time I've bought something there for the past year, I've had special offers and vouchers stuffed in my hands at the till. Even with the discounts, Amazon or Play.com are virtually always still gonna be cheaper