Sign in to follow this  
Sunday Roast.

Badmen?? openly discussing gay activities.

How can I hear this and no-ones even disgust by this apart from me?An example would be yesturday chilling round a house, some guy was discussing buying an audi tt, the convo went like this," what you want then" " strip off bend over and touch ur toes" "haha sit on his face" "il do an Rikishi"I've witnessed alot of other similar convo's and even "touching" going on, to me this is over gay, but still they chirps me and my freinds and there the last and least sort of guys you would think of to be gay or bi.Im sickened by this, yet to all the others its just a laugh.....ah wahhhhh ????Am I over reacting?

How can I hear this and no-ones even disgust by this apart from me?An example would be yesturday chilling round a house, some guy was discussing buying an audi tt, the convo went like this," what you want then" " strip off bend over and touch ur toes" "haha sit on his face" "il do an Rikishi"I've witnessed alot of other similar convo's and even "touching" going on, to me this is over gay, but still they chirps me and my freinds and there the last and least sort of guys you would think of to be gay or bi.Im sickened by this, yet to all the others its just a laugh.....ah wahhhhh ????Am I over reacting?
your always complaining.suck on a big size 9.

funny-dog-pictures-dog-asks-you-what-you-are-talking-about.jpg