10 types of shottaz

North Aleng

we ain't smokin bush weed out herelook is alot, smell is obviously alot,but TASTEman i never taste the difference too tuff
weed is weed and it aint flavoured gum...but there is difference in taste...smoked a cheese spliff, back rolled in a silver on friday and that taste was definately more fruity than the forward rolled skunk zoot i had earlier in the week.even little things like the tobbacco you use sometimes makes a difference. swear silk cut is the best for chip.

we ain't smokin bush weed out herelook is alot, smell is obviously alot,but TASTEman i never taste the difference too tuff
weed is weed and it aint flavoured gum...but there is difference in taste...smoked a cheese spliff, back rolled in a silver on friday and that taste was definately more fruity than the forward rolled skunk zoot i had earlier in the week.even little things like the tobbacco you use sometimes makes a difference. swear silk cut is the best for chip.
lol@anyone who uses anything else but silk cut for chip

Type: The Weed SnobCharacteristics: This guy was annoying back in high school, and he's even more annoying now that you have to buy weed from him. No matter what strain you have, it never seems to be good enough for him to smoke. Says things like, "I'm really in more of a Jack Herer mood right now," or "You look like a Big Bud kind of guy." Also uses terms like "bouquet," "aroma" and "woody aftertaste."Appearance: An air of smug superiority and vague disgust surrounds him. Wears that stupid 1998 Cannabis Cup Judge T-shirt every day.Pros: Always has the best weed in ends at any given time.Cons: Rarely has anything for sale since "there's nothing worth buying." And you can be damn sure it won't be cheap if he does.Warning: Use extreme caution when matching bowls with the Weed Snob. Only European strains are recommended. If the Weed Snob catches you in possession of anything you bought from The Schwag Lord, mockery, and in some extreme cases, violence, may ensue.Calls his weed: Grade A Smoke, The Good Stuff.Catchphrase: "Eww…how can you even smoke this? What is this, grit?
def know this breddasays these exact thingsexactly
you know shaolin sinz irl?