Multicultural gang steal video camera

streets.

How dumb you got to be to steal a camera in front of other cameras. Thats like selling a half right outside Scotland Yard
:lol::lol: I know of a case where these youts robbed a jogger outisde the MI5 Building....foolish boys!
:lol: lol @ Certain man, spendin the night in a cell (12hrs plus)Then as soon as there released jack a push bike that resting up on the same police stations doors and getting arrested AGAIN, was free for a total of 5mins. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Didn't Ribz do something like this?
depends which time your talking about

How dumb you got to be to steal a camera in front of other cameras. Thats like selling a half right outside Scotland Yard
:lol::lol: I know of a case where these youts robbed a jogger outisde the MI5 Building....foolish boys!
:lol: lol @ Certain man, spendin the night in a cell (12hrs plus)Then as soon as there released jack a push bike that resting up on the same police stations doors and getting arrested AGAIN, was free for a total of 5mins. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Wow!He's slightly retarded init.

f*ck*ng idiots.The third one looks very familiar. Very sure I've seen him before. From what I remember, I remember thinking he was an annoying prick and one of those road guys that would get arrested for something stupid.Go figure.

Wow!He's slightly retarded init.
suprisingly hes notits just that in a battle between the oppertunist side of his brain and the logic side of his brain the oppertunist winsevery timetbh most of the time it benefits himbut the cost for error is collossal