Sign in to follow this  
Benjamin Disraeli

hernia

u cant leave it it will get worse basically its a gap in your muscle wall and your insides pop out of itmy brother had one and had to have it operated on operation didnt hurt but the hernia did the longer he left it

u cant leave it it will get worse basically its a gap in your muscle wall and your insides pop out of itmy brother had one and had to have it operated on operation didnt hurt but the hernia did the longer he left it
how old was he when he had it? Mine is in the groin

lmaoone of the most standard surgical procedures in SURGERY along with getting your tonsils taken out...its like a 2 hour operation and everything is all good within a month.

so did you have it on the groin? when you say it hurt you mean the operation or the hernia? I'm not prepared to have surgery what if I left it??
Nah mine was a bit further up near the line where my boxers end.Yeah the hernia hurt when i played football and yeah the op hurt as well as the recovery period.Was in bed for a week, couldn't move.You don't HAVE to have surgery.If i didn't play football i would of left mine coz it didn't cause me problems on a day to day basis.It wouldn't of got worse.

so did you have it on the groin? when you say it hurt you mean the operation or the hernia? I'm not prepared to have surgery what if I left it??
Nah mine was a bit further up near the line where my boxers end.Yeah the hernia hurt when i played football and yeah the op hurt as well as the recovery period.Was in bed for a week, couldn't move.You don't HAVE to have surgery.If i didn't play football i would of left mine coz it didn't cause me problems on a day to day basis.It wouldn't of got worse.
But the doctor said it would get bigger?

But the doctor said it would get bigger?
No he said mine wasn't that bad and if i left it it wouldn't get any worseI played football with it for about 6 months and it didn't get worse