Teenage Pregnancy

Neesha

im 19.... at the end of the day my life wasnt ruined... i just had to work 10 times harder than most teenagers... luckily i did have my family and friends around to help
luckily for you you had that support around you and if what you say is true about you working 10 times harder thtn it is also good that you have the sort of character - but the saddest thing is most girls are probably not in your position so unfortunately the child will most probz live some sh*t life

its the media that is to blameencouraging a frivalous view to sex and relationshipsshows targeted at young people, all these teenagers actually think that they are big people and can do big people thingsthe seperation between child and adult is no longer clearadded to the fact that too many parents on a 'i want to be my childs friend' hype
i blame the lack of intelligence of the girl.Any sensible girl should know that if she has a child at a young age her life is more or less ruined with little chance of turning it around.Also apart from condoms- contraception leans more to the chick with , pill, injections etc. Why not use them.Real talk if there was a male pill i believe most boys would not hesitate to take it.
intelligence vs maturity with maturity comes knowledge and experienceas a young person you can only do what u know, or what you see

its the media that is to blameencouraging a frivalous view to sex and relationshipsshows targeted at young people, all these teenagers actually think that they are big people and can do big people thingsthe seperation between child and adult is no longer clearadded to the fact that too many parents on a 'i want to be my childs friend' hype
i blame the lack of intelligence of the girl.Any sensible girl should know that if she has a child at a young age her life is more or less ruined with little chance of turning it around.Also apart from condoms- contraception leans more to the chick with , pill, injections etc. Why not use them.Real talk if there was a male pill i believe most boys would not hesitate to take it.
intelligence vs maturity with maturity comes knowledge and experienceas a young person you can only do what u know, or what you see
good point.

im 19.... at the end of the day my life wasnt ruined... i just had to work 10 times harder than most teenagers... luckily i did have my family and friends around to help
luckily for you you had that support around you and if what you say is true about you working 10 times harder thtn it is also good that you have the sort of character - but the saddest thing is most girls are probably not in your position so unfortunately the child will most probz live some sh*t life
a child can live a sh*t life even if the parents were fully grown when they had itreally pisses me off that people assume a person is gna grow up to be wotless jus because their parents were young

a child can live a sh*t life even if the parents were fully grown when they had itreally pisses me off that people assume a person is gna grow up to be wotless jus because their parents were young
its definitely more likely as as a young person it is probable that you have little or no income.higher income=better quality of life

its definitely more likely as as a young person it is probable that you have little or no income.higher income=better quality of life
truustt me.. if u have no money and u have a baby then your gonna find it very very hard to cope..so it is more likely that the child will have a sh*t childhood, but not a sh*t life

Real talk if there was a male pill i believe most boys would not hesitate to take it.
STRONG CO SIGN
was listening to a debate on LBC about this, as they are trying to create a male contraceptive pill. A lot of Women rang in saying they wouldnt trust the man to take it as he would forget etc... it was a interesting listen

Real talk if there was a male pill i believe most boys would not hesitate to take it.
STRONG CO SIGN
was listening to a debate on LBC about this, as they are trying to create a male contraceptive pill. A lot of Women rang in saying they wouldnt trust the man to take it as he would forget etc... it was a interesting listen
i dont doubt some men WOULD forget just like some men dont go clinic however at the moment the ball is in the womans court so im only seeing from that perspective right now.all i know is if some men had this nuff woman would be only left with wasteman as scape goat fathers making them LOW IT.

STRONG CO SIGN
i dont doubt some men WOULD forget just like some men dont go clinic however at the moment the ball is in the womans court so im only seeing from that perspective right now.all i know is if some men had this nuff woman would be only left with wasteman as scape goat fathers making them LOW IT.
Lmao its true stil.. It wouldn't be so easy for a woman to "trap" a man.. There would be riots in the streets.. "Nah b laow dat talk.. How can i be ur baby farvah? Man took the pill unah!" lmao.. sh*t is hilarious thinkin bout it tbh, but it should be the next step stil.. Glad it aint out yet cos jeremy kyle could stretch years worth of programming of the male pill concept alone

STRONG CO SIGN
L.mao its true stil.. It wouldn't be so easy for a woman to "trap" a man. There would be riots in the streets.. "Nah b laow dat talk.. How can i be ur baby farvah? Man took the pill unah!" lmao.. sh*t is hilarious thinkin bout it tbh, but it should be the next step stil.. Glad it aint out yet cos jeremy kyle could stretch years worth of programming of the male pill concept alone
when woman wants to trap a man its only for one of 2 reasons or bothshe likes/ loves the man and dont wanna loose himhe is the BEST or ONE OF the BEST fathers she can acquire (notice i said ONE OF cos try know they got plan b baby fathers cos most girls on linking have a plan b LINK so logically she will hope for the best of what she has out of all of these men and PRAY one of them have stepped to the table for being the dad similar to how she may like one of them to wifey her off as she is fed up of being a link to 5 plus man as she realises being a link aint how she planned it for herself and tbh it never is. women take note)there are no other reasons if she knows the father will be no good for her and the yute and or she dont even like him she is likely to keep it to herself and on a few occassions if the woman has some decency after being a jezz (some hoes actually do have spurts of decency and respect from time to time) she may actually WANT the man to KNOW he has child with her and just hoping he sees his senses and does his part. (this method gives him an opportunity to be an arsehole father so i aint condoning it on his part but on HER part id actually rate her more tbh)like i said im actually happy for when this pill drops ill be blatently get my son to stock up on them like smarties.f*ck it ill put that sh*t in his mcdonald chicken nuggets.i really want this pill to come out it will f*ck up so many women and it will be JOYFUL to see cos really and truly its NOT gonna effect any woman who is DECENT no feminist can come and say sh*t about this pill and make it sound like its affecting womens rights or anything like that.im not gonna lie the male pill would be BEAUTIFUL and hit thie feminist regime right in the HEART of its foolishness making them realise there is nothing left but their own accountability.

STRONG CO SIGN
L.mao its true stil.. It wouldn't be so easy for a woman to "trap" a man. There would be riots in the streets.. "Nah b laow dat talk.. How can i be ur baby farvah? Man took the pill unah!" lmao.. sh*t is hilarious thinkin bout it tbh, but it should be the next step stil.. Glad it aint out yet cos jeremy kyle could stretch years worth of programming of the male pill concept alone
when woman wants to trap a man its only for one of 2 reasons or bothshe likes/ loves the man and dont wanna loose himhe is the BEST or ONE OF the BEST fathers she can acquire (notice i said ONE OF cos try know they got plan b baby fathers cos most girls on linking have a plan b LINK so logically she will hope for the best of what she has out of all of these men and PRAY one of them have stepped to the table for being the dad similar to how she may like one of them to wifey her off as she is fed up of being a link to 5 plus man as she realises being a link aint how she planned it for herself and tbh it never is. women take note)there are no other reasons if she knows the father will be no good for her and the yute and or she dont even like him she is likely to keep it to herself and on a few occassions if the woman has some decency after being a jezz (some hoes actually do have spurts of decency and respect from time to time) she may actually WANT the man to KNOW he has child with her and just hoping he sees his senses and does his part. (this method gives him an opportunity to be an arsehole father so i aint condoning it on his part but on HER part id actually rate her more tbh)like i said im actually happy for when this pill drops ill be blatently get my son to stock up on them like smarties.f*ck it ill put that sh*t in his mcdonald chicken nuggets.i really want this pill to come out it will f*ck up so many women and it will be JOYFUL to see cos really and truly its NOT gonna effect any woman who is DECENT no feminist can come and say sh*t about this pill and make it sound like its affecting womens rights or anything like that.im not gonna lie the male pill would be BEAUTIFUL and hit thie feminist regime right in the HEART of its foolishness making them realise there is nothing left but their own accountability.
^^ c/s all esp the last part.. Accountability is exactly whats guna hit the hardest, cos as we all kno as far as women go it is always someone/ something else's fault... Absolutely cant wait for this to come out cos it will change EVERYTHING.. Things such as love and relationships and marriage an all that stuff is on thin ice in this day and age as it is.. This thing will destroy alot homes and relationships as ppl will have no excuses and certain things wont be able to slide.. Certain girls will get exposed.. Also c/s the part about it not really affecting DECENT girls.. This thing will only really affect the common everyday girl, which is why this country may go even further to sh*t.. Well i shouldn't say even further to sh*t cos things wont get worse it'll just make the truth more apparent.. Some girls will have some serious explaining to do and alot of man (non vipers/ uneducated average joe) will have a way to fall.. life, gettin harder and harder to get away with anythin lol

good point.
yesif you fundamentally lack intelligence,self respect,respect for a next life you will create,respect for the lives of those around you,respect for God most of all,respect for finance,respect for responsibility and instead have an abundant respect for satan,(you will see wat im saying as rhetoric but one day u will see it as real talk)i know as a young person i didnt have a kid,and it was for at least one of the above reasonskids nowadays do not interest in these,they think the sooner they have kids or aids or wat have you 'noone can chat to them' or wat have you,tbh the govt promotes this strongly but it wont ever admit it,this secures a trapped uneducated,education sceptic,small minded,medieval workforce with little political knowledge or interest,such as we have now, to carry out govt wishes according to media trends, whilst accepting sacrifices on freedom in exchange for an alcopop lifestylein short this is how you create am umwitting satanic army,for more information heads can feel free to watch the film prince of darkness available on youtube here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1OSAYwslu4but i doubt any1 will until it is too late

good point.
yesif you fundamentally lack intelligence,self respect,respect for a next life you will create,respect for the lives of those around you,respect for God most of all,respect for finance,respect for responsibility and instead have an abundant respect for satan,(you will see wat im saying as rhetoric but one day u will see it as real talk)i know as a young person i didnt have a kid,and it was for at least one of the above reasonskids nowadays do not interest in these,they think the sooner they have kids or aids or wat have you 'noone can chat to them' or wat have you,tbh the govt promotes this strongly but it wont ever admit it,this secures a trapped uneducated,education sceptic,small minded,medieval workforce with little political knowledge or interest,such as we have now, to carry out govt wishes according to media trends, whilst accepting sacrifices on freedom in exchange for an alcopop lifestylein short this is how you create am umwitting satanic army,for more information heads can feel free to watch the film prince of darkness available on youtube here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1OSAYwslu4but i doubt any1 will until it is too late
right onyouts these days have absolutely no interest in anything that isnt immediately around them

social you smacked ityou know i have seen that film but forgot the name and have ALWAYS wanted to watch it again but now i know the name i can get itSAFESORRYproceed with your sermon i was listening the whole time.
happy to help,film is top 5 selected imogreat performance from donald pleasance