u can be 20 man deep i dont care

The Somalian

nah but Titan....Afro does have a point.anyone can get moved to.doesn't even need to be these walking through a park at night situations either.morale of the story is just be you innit.dont fake the funk or you'll get found out.
Never said you can't get moved to if you are in a car, however it becomes far less likely when you have one.This is assuming you conduct yourself properly and don't go out of your way to screw guys or proper look into tinted winows., etc.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol at flippin the whip mates got a shotgun etcswear doctor pulled a gun on a kid on a train or something as well?u should defo write one of them gangster type biogs like mad frankie fraser dave courtney an demthat pic of u masked up holding a handgun could be the cover

tbh with the driving ting it depends where you live and where you gosame can be said for walkingcoz i know on the tight roads on my bits theres more beef with people in cars then there is on busses and that