Mr. Gayle

lol why you going on like your not gonna jump on the 38 with no oyster

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hate them bendy buses you just get pure drunks on them who stink up the bus 25 and 207 38 always has inspectors on give them one boog address down dagenham couple years backman started telling me it aint my address how the address belongs to an employee bare bullshitI prefer getting the tube you get a better class of people on board hate it I get on at newbury park and need to go all the way to shepards bush I always get some woman standing infront of me and give me some sort of stare down like i should give up my seatbitch f*ck off i have been at work all day and you are having a laugh if u think Im standing up for youI should really get a driving licence cant be bothered feel a bit waste though coz both my younger bros got their licencesshould get one just out of princable

hate them bendy buses you just get pure drunks on them who stink up the bus 25 and 207 38 always has inspectors on give them one boog address down dagenham couple years backman started telling me it aint my address how the address belongs to an employee bare bullshitI prefer getting the tube you get a better class of people on board hate it I get on at newbury park and need to go all the way to shepards bush I always get some woman standing infront of me and give me some sort of stare down like i should give up my seatbitch f*ck off i have been at work all day and you are having a laugh if u think Im standing up for youI should really get a driving licence cant be bothered feel a bit waste though coz both my younger bros got their licencesshould get one just out of princable
:/

LOL bladerunner don't you live in notts?
Fyes you would get a full beating kids or no kids.

Guest Lemons
get on the bendy bus then go on the tube u will see what i meanbus u get bare scummy people eatting chicken and chips blaring out musictube its more relax rarely see hype
All you get are those people shouting 'Can you move down please' like there's loads of empty space hidden behind me.

tbh its all about national rail......Bethnal Green to BHP is me more time

Guest Wu-Tang

Very true butBeing at the back, and clockin the girls from uptop >>> havin some mans armpit in your boat while he reads the guardian+If im ever on a bus, I'm not in a rush

im not sure which is better in this weather tubes or buses it sounds obvious to say buses but they are a longer ride if you're going further and it can be even harder to get a seat on a bus + if you aint sitting upstairs then expect ber bags in your face and sh*t if you're sitting down

done know the enfield town or cheshunt ones
get vexed when i jump on without looking and end up at southbury :blink:

lool happen to me couple motnhs back when i went to meet royal flush
lol dem ones when out da window u see the train curve off onto one next route

lool happen to me couple motnhs back when i went to meet royal flush
lol dem ones when out da window u see the train curve off onto one next route
looool, c/s allbut seriously, f*ck those every 30 min trains, with all them unnecasry stopsto get to enfield town, straight t.hale to ponders end, then 191 sorted