Football Boots

Guest Wu-Tang

Guest Wu-Tang

Looking for reccomendations for people who play regularlyAny sites/specific boots you reccomend?I currently have 18792701_w.jpgBeen using them since about October, and they have started to split where the leather meets the sole, anyone else found this?In addition they f*ck*ng hurt the outside of my feet (where your little toe is)This could be because they are infact, a size small, and it could be just because my foot disagrees with the shape of the bootEither wayWhat boots do you guys reccomend? (based on performance, not just nice looking sh*t)Ideially I want to rebuy the old cream-coloured predators, but I cant fidn them ANYWHERE! had a pair and they served me VERY well LinkCould get the new white+red adipure's but they look a little lightweight...also want a pair of preds but they new ones look disgusting (yes ok im going for aesthetic a little)So yea, any suggestions?Im a CB/LB so I dont want something like vapours..Any help appreciated, cheers...

Guest Wu-Tang

UrrSpeed, dribbling, kicking power/swerve, tbh vapours probably would be ideal for me if I wasnt a defender (I dont want something thatll collapse under a challenge since im always getting someone going over the ball and studding my foot)I liked the lazers yea, except for the pain they caused :/

sounds more like predators 2 mei've got them, once u get used 2 the tounge it'll help u with ure 1st touch and pings/shotsthe tounge is like a sweet spot on a tennis racket, i like themi'm using adipures right now, and they are a bit 2 light for methe new ones however are a bit more sturdytry the predatorshave u wore nike legends b4?

Guest Wu-Tang
sounds more like predators 2 mei've got them, once u get used 2 the tounge it'll help u with ure 1st touch and pings/shotsthe tounge is like a sweet spot on a tennis racket, i like themi'm using adipures right now, and they are a bit 2 light for methe new ones however are a bit more sturdytry the predatorshave u wore nike legends b4?
Yeh I used to be a predator man you know, but for the last 4 or so years its been all totalsI will likely try the predator fantasy boots http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/prodinfo.as...p;PROFILE=PowerOnly pair of nike legends I have are astro's....what are they like? they seem very lightweight aswell..
I've been a Total 90 guy for a few years, they never fail me.BUT i'm gonna invest in some adipures, look and feel overly comfortable.So my reccomendation is the latest pair of 90's or Adipures.p.s. who you playing for now Cipher?
I liek the adipures but Im worried about them being too soft....as I also be getting clamped/clamping alot..Playing for AFC Heathfield right now..

need 2 cop me some bootsdont like how adidas boots feel on me... feel to cramped.Always go for nike... dunno what boots to get though.Been playing football weekly dese days and im playing in creps ¬_¬... not the lickSomeone recommend some nike blades. Comfortable but still quite strong, im usually left mid, nippy down the wing and like to get stuck in with strong tackles.

need 2 cop me some bootsdont like how adidas boots feel on me... feel to cramped.Always go for nike... dunno what boots to get though.Been playing football weekly dese days and im playing in creps ¬_¬... not the lickSomeone recommend some nike blades. Comfortable but still quite strong, im usually left mid, nippy down the wing and like to get stuck in with strong tackles.
Nike Total 90's

Bought the all-White/Black stripes Adipures on Tuesday & have played with 'em twice now.1st touch like a dream (I obviously already had one, but the boot makes it FEEL nice).Striking the ball feels better, and lighter on my feet. Was wearing Lasers before.
This post is tryna make me buy them 2moro

Guest Wu-Tang

Tried on predators again, havent had a pair for a few years, cant remember why I switched tbh, used to love the boots, gonna cop a new pair tomorrow.+lol @ the f50sHow do you wear them? put them on and they got some overly high instep, also feel like they are made of plastic or summin