ViP2s Hottest UK Urban Beauties

Numero001

'tis her, surprised you guys didn't knowm_09f359ec04a6420ea151b5c64de0fdd5.jpg
There is no way you can tell me she looks that good in the vid with Grim and Dot. Is she of age yeah?p.s. whats that riddim called? Been looking for it for years
If you're talking about the first riddim on the vid with Grim and Dot thats called Rowdy Riddim produced by Dot Rotten.

'tis her, surprised you guys didn't knowm_09f359ec04a6420ea151b5c64de0fdd5.jpg
There is no way you can tell me she looks that good in the vid with Grim and Dot. Is she of age yeah?p.s. whats that riddim called? Been looking for it for years
If you're talking about the first riddim on the vid with Grim and Dot thats called Rowdy Riddim produced by Dot Rotten.
Nah, the garage tune she's skankin to. Her breast are doin it in that vid.She's generic MR but shes nicer than Ny

that mz. bratt is any generic mixed race chick - nutin spesh shes nice but on here seems like u lot are hypin still
:!:
I for one may seem to be hyping her, but thats only due to thinking she was some podgy mixed race yutegash

lol@guys posting their facebook and myspace contacts.Shows you how dead this country's entertainment industry is when it comes to catering towards black people. Hopefully this wave of 6 thousand 'promoters' putting on 'raves' in central might produce a handful of proper businessmen who go on and do something significant.