Donaeo - Party Hard tracklist

faustus

01 - Riot Music02 - Devil In A Blue Dress03 - Watching Her Move04 - Because I'm Strong05 - I06 - Party Hard07 - African Warrior08 - Forbidden Fruit09 - Mind Your Business10 - Love Music11 - Be Mine12 - When You're AloneBonus tracks13 - Over You14 - Devil in a Blue Dress 28th June

• 3 weeks later...

Bought this this afternoon & just got through listening to it now. Never is this album sh*t, theres the few sh*t tracks (and by sh*t i mean very sh*t)However the good tracks are very good, it couldve been better but for the 3 or so sh*t tracks compared to the better ones its worth the money

Bought this this afternoon & just got through listening to it now. Never is this album sh*t, theres the few sh*t tracks (and by sh*t i mean very sh*t)However the good tracks are very good, it couldve been better but for the 3 or so sh*t tracks compared to the better ones its worth the money
exactly the way i feelDevil in a Blue DressIParty HardAfrican WarriorWhen Your AloneWatching Her MoveAll bangers but are old and rinsed to death to US MAN. Love Music, Over You & Mind Your Business are the only tunes i like that i hadn't heard before.9 out of 13 good tracks = good album

exactly the way i feelDevil in a Blue DressIParty HardAfrican WarriorWhen Your AloneWatching Her MoveAll bangers but are old and rinsed to death to US MAN. Love Music, Over You & Mind Your Business are the only tunes i like that i hadn't heard before.9 out of 13 good tracks = good album
Yeahh, i thought that Im Strong Now i think its called, that was a big tune aswell i thought & devil in ablue dress 2