Meeting someone you rate

Kaiser

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh sh*t, I remember when Michael Essien parred me outside the MOBO's a couple years back...Mickey: ''Oh sh*t, Michael Essien...''*gives the nigga-nod*Essien: ''....''Mickey: :confused: If it was somebody I genuinely rate like Alexandre Song, might have given a f*ck. Ghanian Fufu face...
LOL
nah :lol: :lol: :lol:

me and my freind leena our life long celeb aim to meet Red and Meth, Buss, Spliff and Snoop as bounus pointsid be like, 'U heard of Tumble weedd?'its a wrapif, i beg ur pardon, i mean when i meet Lauryn guna straight up drop some Blame it on the Sun lyrics, if my bro is with me get him to fill in the Wyclef parts

lol if rae asked me for weed and i didnt have anyi woulda picked up for him and met him later on raggothe idea of blazing with a legend>>>>>>and i woulda saved the roach and shown it to my childrens, childrens i met DE LA SOUL when they came to my uniseemed like safe but neeky guyswas like talking to my dads friendsi remember being drunk and just talking to them about MF Doom the whole time smh

lol if rae asked me for weed and i didnt have anyi woulda picked up for him and met him later on raggothe idea of blazing with a legend>>>>>>and i woulda saved the roach and shown it to my childrens, childrens i met DE LA SOUL when they came to my uniseemed like safe but neeky guyswas like talking to my dads friendsi remember being drunk and just talking to them about MF Doom the whole time smh
Dont do it to yourself.

Dont do it to yourself.
fam he said raekwon THE CHEF NIGGA

Dont do it to yourself.
fam he said raekwon THE CHEF NIGGA
:lol: :lol:innit though

Blazing would Snoop would be a dream
Also how can you blaze in the baitest bit of greenry in the UK?You're sickbare humble looking or somethingwe can't even step out leicester sq station without being searched and robbed of our peng
was around 5 them boys hadnt infiltrated the base yetthey start flooding the gaff around 7:00 as the ravers come down

Guest Lemons

Met Ian Wright on holiday, man introduced himself to me like I didn't know - I told him 'there no introduction needed, your Ian' or something to that effect. Played him at table tennis. beat him at table tennis. His yute is a chief, his wife is huge.