Playin dumb games

prdx

I've been on the blower to an ex link earlier who i aint seen in 6weeks-ish and in the convo it came up that she's recently had an abortion.. At this point i'm sweatin cos the last time i seen her, after i buss i noticed the condom came off (was wonderin why the pum felt so good.. naturally i assumed she'd been gettin practice elsewhere.. anywho) i was thinkin sh*t, whats done is done but we both grown so tell her to get the m.a.p, next day we spoke on fone an she tell me she's taken it no big deal.. So obviously now i'm askin if the unborn was mine and she's implying it was but not saying for sure either way.. At this point i can tell she's gassin and i'm beginning to lose interest in her and the convo and eventually cut it short.. Now to her and everybody else i'm am the bad guy.. But when she first told me my heart nearly stopped beating an tears, yes tears! Was rolling down my face at the idea she aborted my child.. I'll be honest i was proper emotional before but now i'm pissed off a whole lot.. Why play dumb games like this tho really? Its not even like we stopped speaking on bad terms either we just drifted.. Who's been through this or who's put somebody through this? [paradox] playing with my emotions, is like playing with my money! [/paradox] Rant over!

I feel for you with the lies. Although I would've been happy she had the abortion. My ex pretended to be pregnant just before I started uni. Felt my whole life spiralling and my plans drifting away from me. Lucky she was just a crazy prick. Locked her off and considered it a lesson learnt. In hindsight, there were signs that she was nuts which I ignored. Were there for you?

sorry to hear that bro. Some Women emotionally construct and execute these insane things for many reasons. But in your case i reckon she did it to hurt you, tit for tat kind of. Your a bad guy and you hurt me so if i ever speak to again ill make you feel pain, i could be wrong but its a shot to nothing. My ex told me she was pregnant during the time i was away working, but was false. Her excuse a year later was she missed me and was afraid. And that she was but miscarriage. I smelt the B.S right from the gate.

Nah eks i dont agree with abortion uno and this bitch kno's that.. Hear what ur sayin bout lesson learned tho.. I thought that aswel mac bout it been a revenge ting.. But i duno.. Also if u smelt bullshit from the gate, how did u sustain a relationship with her for so long..?My emotions earlier was all over the place and if u cut my throat, i could not bleed! Thats how angry this whole thing has got me..

Nah eks i dont agree with abortion uno and this bitch kno's that.. Hear what ur sayin bout lesson learned tho.. I thought that aswel mac bout it been a revenge ting.. But i duno.. Also if u smelt bullshit from the gate, how did u sustain a relationship with her for so long..?My emotions earlier was all over the place and if u cut my throat, i could not bleed! Thats how angry this whole thing has got me..
Was only a couple of months. And she seemed more crazy than a liar. She was too into me in too short a space of time but I was young and she was practically a nypmho.

Last lord meant to be mine enit Badman i hope its dat for tru cah i wont be able to look my first born in the eye without thinkin this shouldn't be my first child.. Truely f*cked up tbh and its not helped wit my views towards women at all..

Sorry to hear about this P....You shouldn't even look for the truth or the lie in it, because from when shes told you after the event, that female in question integrity has gone forever. Her aim to bring this up as she did, shows her ignorance, her attention seeking ambitions and the kind of person she really is. From when this is all past tense what use or purpose could it solve bringing it up now but too try and mess up your headher words on this should just come across as meaningless once she dropped this whole abortion abit out their

Sorry to hear about this P....You shouldn't even look for the truth or the lie in it, because from when shes told you after the event, that female in question integrity has gone forever. Her aim to bring this up as she did, shows her ignorance, her attention seeking ambitions and the kind of person she really is. From when this is all past tense what use or purpose could it solve bringing it up now but too try and mess up your headher words on this should just come across as meaningless once she dropped this whole abortion abit out their
I c/s the lot lew but its hard.. A part of me thinks/hopes its bullshit, but the thought alone is killin me.. Blood, she coulda killed my baby.. I really hope she's gassin but i just cant make up my mind whether i believe her or not and its keepin me awake.. Some of the speech i'm hearin is ridiculous tho tbh, i'm positive she wants to be wit me but wants me to be beggin it.. Stupid bitch, i dont love to hate ppl too tough but she's under my skin.. Its my own fault tho tbh cos i told her this was my greatest fear and now she's using it against me.. Argh! Not even good

Its my own fault tho tbh cos i told her this was my greatest fear and now she's using it against me..
A lot of her story suggests she's gassing, but this clinches it. There was no pregnancy, no abortion. No need to waste any more emotional energy on this, just lock her off and keep it moving

I suspect she's gassing but if not, this is a clear reaction to what you did or didn't do to her. Getting the 'bad guy' label doesn't come out of the blue imo.This is probably revenge on her part for the emotional roller coaster you put her through. Some chicks can't let things slide especially if you've got them emotionally charged.Your a man, she knows what buttons to push to f*ck with you SO STOP letting her get in your head or take you down the road of emotions. If you don't get a grip, who knows how the story will end.Lock it off, try not to think about it & keep it moving.