I know David Copperfield Done it

Bruno Di Gradi

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do heads on here have to complicate things The plane got struck by lightning.. its very straightforward jeeez
:/Rude boy I know my stuff, it could have been brought down by lightening, though these planes and similar can withstand lightening strikes almost all of the time, it happens frequently, though as a precausious the planes usually head to the nearest airport large enough to land/take off from to inspect the aircraft just incase.
stfu you stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid f*ckyou can't even spell LIGHTNING ffs
:rolleyes: This relates to what I study, therefore, your the one that needs to stfu or come with some general knowledge to counteract what I say without wiki or google. :arrow:
THE PLANE WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE f*ck*ng ATLANTICTHE ATLANTIC OCEAN COVERS 1/5 OF THE WORLD'S SURFACE - THERE IS NO "NEAREST AIRPORT" YOU DUMB f*ck
LOL @ THIS DUMB f*ck THOUGH, KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT EVERYTHING, ANY BUSINESS/SOCIOLOGY STUDYING MOTHERf*ckER IF THAT........

............................................______ __....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,.............................,.-”...................................“-.,.........................,/...............................................”:,.....................,?........................... ...........................\,.................../.................................................. .........,}................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}.............../.................................................. .,:”........./..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../.........../(_....”~,_........ -,_....................,:`........_/..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

There's a type of turbulance that pushing planes down like 10,000 feet in like 12 seconds or something stupid that occur in really bad thunder storms. Forgot the name of it though :(
its called turbulance. This happened on my flight. edit..u are right... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clear_air_turbulence(Clear air turbulence This kind of turbulence creates a hazard for air navigation. Because aircraft move so quickly, they experience sudden unexpected accelerations or 'bumps' as they rapidly cross invisible bodies of air which are moving vertically at many different speeds. Cabin crew and passengers on airliners have been injured (and in a small number of cases, killed, as in the case of a United Airlines Flight 826 on December 28, 1997) when tossed around inside an aircraft cabin during extreme turbulence.)
nutsimagine that niggas flying everywhere
Nah its called microburst, most air craft now have radars at the nose that were built by nasa to detect them
Planes don't carry doplar radar, though they do carry weather radar.Doplar is installed at airports.

Seen, you got me there. Though I know Dopler was installed at airports, I never heard that aircraft bourne weather radar were capable of having it too.Though, it is good to have someone else who knows stuff too & not like NO SUNSHINE who knows nothing but will "baahhhhh" like a sheep.