I know David Copperfield Done it

Bruno Di Gradi

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wavesurfer sucks d*ck, the batty bwoi.Anyway, the A330 has a small propeller type thing that releases when it loses power and the fly by wire controls and hydrolics take the power from this propeller thing, though the hydrolic systems wont be as good as a full powered jet.TBH, the plane can dun glide down for hundreds of miles, would have thought that would be enough time to call for help.Don't know what happened you know.

Why do heads on here have to complicate things The plane got struck by lightning.. its very straightforward jeeez
:/Rude boy I know my stuff, it could have been brought down by lightening, though these planes and similar can withstand lightening strikes almost all of the time, it happens frequently, though as a precausious the planes usually head to the nearest airport large enough to land/take off from to inspect the aircraft just incase.

Why do heads on here have to complicate things The plane got struck by lightning.. its very straightforward jeeez
:/Rude boy I know my stuff, it could have been brought down by lightening, though these planes and similar can withstand lightening strikes almost all of the time, it happens frequently, though as a precausious the planes usually head to the nearest airport large enough to land/take off from to inspect the aircraft just incase.
stfu you stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid f*ckyou can't even spell LIGHTNING ffs

stfu you stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid f*ckyou can't even spell LIGHTNING ffs
:rolleyes: This relates to what I study, therefore, your the one that needs to stfu or come with some general knowledge to counteract what I say without wiki or google. :arrow:

Guest Esquilax

if the plane is mid atlantic and it malfunctions, then theres nothing they can dothere is no nearest airportthey dont even keep track of far out seas like that which is why it'll be so hard to find it

:rolleyes: This relates to what I study, therefore, your the one that needs to stfu or come with some general knowledge to counteract what I say without wiki or google. :arrow:
THE PLANE WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE f*ck*ng ATLANTICTHE ATLANTIC OCEAN COVERS 1/5 OF THE WORLD'S SURFACE - THERE IS NO "NEAREST AIRPORT" YOU DUMB f*ck

THE PLANE WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE f*ck*ng ATLANTICTHE ATLANTIC OCEAN COVERS 1/5 OF THE WORLD'S SURFACE - THERE IS NO "NEAREST AIRPORT" YOU DUMB f*ck
:lol: the anger

People are going on like one lightning bolt will mangle a plane, this is not the case.The pilot said there was strong turbulance, that could mean lots of things could have happened to it.Esq, big passenger planes can glide if they lose power is they keep the right angle of attack for the decend. Like I previously said, this particular aircraft have a back up generator in shape of a propeller that comes out from the fuselarge, which gives it electrical power and limited use of hydrolics.There has been a A330/340 that has glided for over a thousand miles before.

No sunshine = dunceNo Sunshine, I understand why you disbelieve me, watching programs like lost or similar things where the plane just drops out the sky has an influence on you.But, the key factor is, you have no clue what your talking about.

lol @ what appears to be genuine anger in no sunshines post
Boy, it's true though, he is angry, but I will remain calm though, knowning that I have a sense of an idea what I'm talking about is good enough for me to know I won the arguement :)

Guest Esquilax
People are going on like one lightning bolt will mangle a plane, this is not the case.The pilot said there was strong turbulance, that could mean lots of things could have happened to it.Esq, big passenger planes can glide if they lose power is they keep the right angle of attack for the decend. Like I previously said, this particular aircraft have a back up generator in shape of a propeller that comes out from the fuselarge, which gives it electrical power and limited use of hydrolics.There has been a A330/340 that has glided for over a thousand miles before.
with one engine the plane can stay in the air for around 30 minutesit was obviously not lightning, people dont want to listen to what you're saying justin cuz you speak the plane jargon but you can't spell it so they wont take you seriouslyfuselarge?hydrolics?cmon, man

lol @ what appears to be genuine anger in no sunshines post
Boy, it's true though, he is angry, but I will remain calm though, knowning that I have a sense of an idea what I'm talking about is good enough for me to know I won the arguement :)
you do chat sh*t though