Science Vs Faith

Snoop

Which one?  

1. 1.

• Science
    • Religion

I just dont believe EVERYTHING that is written in the bible
Like i said - SOME of the bible i dont believe
Why are you changing your tune for?Just because you don't believe in religion does not mean you have the right to disrespect it. There are greater powers than man that cannot be explained, who are you to question God? You know claim you don't now alot about religion, yet you feel you have the right to dismiss this as bullshit. You are ignorant.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The bible, Qur 'an & Tanakh were all written for us to control and make us recognize good from evil from stories that seem fascinating in a good sensewithout these it would be acceptable for us to steal, cheat, kill etc...Most stuff that involve us being here and what happens next is explained through sciencereligion is a form of discipline for society

i dont need to believe in God,in fact i probly wud prefer not to however God is real so i have to give some props the fact that humans manipulate this for there own ends does not mean that god does not exist imo will i go to heaven or hell in the afterlife,who can tell,personally i will be some guy called ghost angel or something i feel like we are already in a hell,but we can make it into a heaven,if evry1 just pms me a 50 quid i will build a next ark,it will be glorious tbh

must have missed dmfs post for a reason first time round typical satanic 'im better than jesus cos im a modern whore' bullshit typical bitch from the exorcist spider walk down the stairs to get a drink after i make this post bullshit typical im more intelligent than millenia of scholars who are basically children because i listen to rap and season chicken now bullshit______>>>>modern western woman
:lol: Excuse you "social"Far from it ... Dont just go typing out some bullshit trying to catagorise me into some bullshit person because you dont agree with my opinion on religion.Just because somebody is not religious does not make them 1) a whore, 2)unintelligent 3) arrogant/ignorant and forthly a downright f*ck*ng idiot!So if you can not construct something more substantial towards me than just try hit out with the usual cusses acting like im some kind of alkie dumb whore then don't bother typing anything with my name in it.
He does kind of have a point though...You claim you dont know anything about religion yet you're qualified to state that its complete bullshit and fairy tale but your reason for doing this is because you havent "had a need to seek god"?Everyone is entitled to their opinion no doubt. It's the way you argue it though. You, like most people who dont believe in god, probably have never really researched it or even bothered to try and reflect on why you might be on this planet so to just automatically disregard religion like that is, quite frankly, ignorant.
*Nods head in agreement*I like this Steven guy, speaks reallth n/h.
Though, I question that if god loves us then why do people go to hell and get torchered etc etc.Doesn't make sense.Tbh, I'm confused with my religionality (no homo).I see other religions and see that I share similar views on life as they do, but I don't know.
ROFL
:lol::lol::lol: Nearly spat out my dinner.
i dont need to believe in God,in fact i probly wud prefer not to however God is real so i have to give some props the fact that humans manipulate this for there own ends does not mean that god does not exist imo will i go to heaven or hell in the afterlife,who can tell,personally i will be some guy called ghost angel or something i feel like we are already in a hell,but we can make it into a heaven,if evry1 just pms me a 50 quid i will build a next ark,it will be glorious tbh
:lol:

Though, I question that if god loves us then why do people go to hell and get torchered etc etc.Doesn't make sense.Tbh, I'm confused with my religionality (no homo).I see other religions and see that I share similar views on life as they do, but I don't know.
ROFL
dfgf#/nnn :lol: :lol:

see Justin why lie for?I was just starting to think that you ain't that much of a prick.... but you are fam... Your one of those guys that says something and it HAS to be right.. you genuinely thought religionality was a word, but then you pass it down as one of your traps as if you laid down the bait nicely like our Steve Irwin or summat. Why cannot you accept that you ain't the genius that you make yourself out to be?

Guest Esquilax

oi leave justin alonehis knowledge of aeronautical science is second to nonewith the fuselarges and hydrolics and whatnothe's a pretty cool guy!

see Justin why lie for?I was just starting to think that you ain't that much of a prick.... but you are fam... Your one of those guys that says something and it HAS to be right.. you genuinely thought religionality was a word, but then you pass it down as one of your traps as if you laid down the bait nicely like our Steve Irwin or summat. Why cannot you accept that you ain't the genius that you make yourself out to be?
Nah, it was an attempt to see if I would get a reaction from wavesurfer.Kid you not, I would admit to writing it and thinking it is a word, but knew it wasn't, but buss a little trap to see how homo wavesurfer is. It is obvious I am the wave that floats his boat. (again, no homo)

Nah, it was an attempt to see if I would get a reaction from wavesurfer.Kid you not, I would admit to writing it and thinking it is a word, but knew it wasn't, but buss a little trap to see how homo wavesurfer is. It is obvious I am the wave that floats his boat. (again, no homo)
Allow plotting like this on a forum unless its an exposure.Bare tactics and sh*t, this aint La Liga.

Allow plotting like this on a forum unless its an exposure.Bare tactics and sh*t, this aint La Liga.
:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: la liga yanno

I just dont believe that a nurse who works her whole life in a childrens hospice trying to improve the short lives of terminally ill kids and is essentially a very good moral person, is gonna end up burning in hell for eternity for not believing in god.As opposed to a rapist/paedophile who decides to convert to christianity on his death bed.Why would somebody being born in 2009 be expected to believe in, for example, the christian god as opposed to all the other religions out there? Why would they burn in hell for eternity for not wanting to commit to ONE of the hundreds of religions out there?
why should someone who doesnt believe be accepted into heaven?honest question

Guest WAVESURFER

Let me make sure I'm understanding what is being said here.Justin posted in a topic which I hadn't been participating in, made up a word as some kind of trap KNOWING that I would take the piss out of him for it, and is now having fantasies about being fellated by me because of this?Is that what's going on here?Am I to assume that every time Justin says something stupid, he's deliberately setting a trap for me or some other unwitting VIPer to fall into?This is all highly unorthodox tbh.

I just dont believe that a nurse who works her whole life in a childrens hospice trying to improve the short lives of terminally ill kids and is essentially a very good moral person, is gonna end up burning in hell for eternity for not believing in god.As opposed to a rapist/paedophile who decides to convert to christianity on his death bed.Why would somebody being born in 2009 be expected to believe in, for example, the christian god as opposed to all the other religions out there? Why would they burn in hell for eternity for not wanting to commit to ONE of the hundreds of religions out there?
why should someone who doesnt believe be accepted into heaven?honest question
It's not that they should be accepted into heavenBut I dont think people like that deserve to burn in hell for eternity while someone that rapes and takes the innocence of a 6 year old girl away gets into the pearly gates because he becomes a christian?lulz