Play Ents Funky freestyle 2......

Numero001

What the f*ck is this singer on? Cant lie, I started bussing up at his throwback K-Ci/Sisqo/Tyreese RnB crooner style. Cringeworthy doesnt convey my emotions at that time. Coldsteps' bars were weak too. If this was my ting, the vid wouldnt have made it past first viewingOn a brighter note, thought the Skitz youths bars were aight still.I'm not a funky junkie, but I thought these man were onto something big, now I'm unsure. They built up some momentum in the early days of the MCin ting but havent capitalised on it nor remained relevant IMO. While they were hosting all night for not much pee with the odd PA here and there, other man who had no rep hosting/MCing are PA'ing, have built up a bigger fanbase, got a bigger hit, therefore most prob charging more for a PA. And Migraine Skank crashed Jump In The Middle and Skank bar/tune but they still made/making a video for it. Even if they do nothing for the rest of this funky movement, at least Coldstep can say he birthed all these MCs styles. Random no names out there bussin Coldsteps bars is a jokeAnyway, just thought I'd share the joke with you.

Skank!! Hate this term with a passion! :angry: Yard man been sayin it from day dot and thats cool, butCockneys have Hijaked this phrase and made it into something I dont wanna be a part of./That vid is cringe-worthy!Soulfull house is defo the way forward!

When the first vid came about they were still hot. They failed to jump on the tune wave to seal the status as leaders. Too concerned with doing sh*t like a major.Jump in the middle and skank = dead cos Migraine SkankTried to jump on the slightly complex dance with their Candy thing to copy Tribal Skank = failedAnd now Versatiles used the same tuneI Go Hard or whatever that other tune they got is sh*t. Beat isnt skankworthy, hook is wrong. Thats failing on the fundamentals of Funky

Was meant to post this beforeThem guys are just embarrassing themselves now. And whats good for this Flirta D guy? Riskgo or Kaos (think it was Kaos). And people rate this Riskgo go, right? I understand why people hate the MCin ting. Doors wide open for someone who does it well cos the current crop from who I've heard are sh*t

Hi again blads and bladettes. Nuuuuuuuuu tings:lol:That white chicks flappin like shes treading water is the skank for Napa. Take noteThese man have little talent. If anyone from this vid makes a second hit or even a substantial music career I will be very surprised