IM LIVE!!!

Creed Diskenth

yesterday was f*ck*ng jokesi was crying at my comp. Collegues thought i was nuts.too many highlights.- lol at me duping that girl into uploading her pic then the series of SNMs was serious (i remember seeing Risking entering the room, saying wassup then seeing my comment and the girl trying to up her pic - then Risky going WTF, lol)- Milo comment (nuff said)- Raine (too much to type)- The Australian pars- gamer nooks (still need to sign up and its bait Fitz is on there grooming, lol)- Fall out (Trolls, MDMA skanks, wheel ups, lol)sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

o yh SHEETTshe got paranoid when we started cussing her with the australian jokesLMFAO, who was it that said "you choose jack in tekken 3 cuz hes a kangaroo init"- Viduka- Koala bear- Harry kewel..faewgeegwhwwhtoo mch..she got pissed off

o yh SHEETTshe got paranoid when we started cussing her with the australian jokesLMFAO, who was it that said "you choose jack in tekken 3 cuz hes a kangaroo init"- Viduka- Harry kewel..faewgeegwhwwhtoo mch..she got pissed off
dstructo jfeifwhiohit-raine: i can't remember who i choosedstructo: don't lie you choose jack even if i blindfolded you and let you pick you would instinctively go to jackEDIT: who said that mike kane was the crocodile from re5?:rofl:

o yh SHEETTshe got paranoid when we started cussing her with the australian jokesLMFAO, who was it that said "you choose jack in tekken 3 cuz hes a kangaroo init"- Viduka- Harry kewel..faewgeegwhwwhtoo mch..she got pissed off
dstructo jfeifwhiohit-raine: i can't remember who i choosedstructo: don't lie you choose jack even if i blindfolded you and let you pick you would instinctively go to jackEDIT: who said that mike kane was the crocodile from re5?:rofl:
lol oh sh*t the Mike Kane comment >>

sdherfh4r65yfjjfi remember that comment :lol:ill snm