Forza Motosport 3

Black.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol airmax we were on the final straight comin upto the finish line u wasnt gonna catch me so i just had a lil fun...the result wud ave been the same....that GRID suttin boooooooooyy thats...snm innitLol Len u was drivin like a p*ssy doe brakin bare random n early...i had u man if i was dirty i could ave just bounced off ur car n carried on, but i overly bent myself over to avoid actually endin ur race too ie me off the road n u carryin on to 2nd place fin!Allow braking lines doe man seriously, takes the skill outta sh*t, by now you man (except late starters) would ave raced 90% of the tracks in various forms, so u'll know the corners, its just a case of adapting that to the car your drivin n grip levels etc etc!any races on tonight??!smh @ u fatz not wantin to race the RS's doe!!

lLol Len u was drivin like a p*ssy doe brakin bare random n early...i had u man if i was dirty i could ave just bounced off ur car n carried on, but i overly bent myself over to avoid actually endin ur race too ie me off the road n u carryin on to 2nd place fin!
Good for you mate, top bloke

Nem's the dirtiest guy. Was slipstreaming him on the Sebring straight, guy just randomly hit the brakes and sent me onto the grass. Hearing bare giggling and that classic Nem laugh...''You're taking the piss Nem''''*giggle* Why what did I do?''Let's call it evens after what I did to you and Trim, 1:20 of this video.
I vowed to get u back for this, nothing has changed.
lol airmax we were on the final straight comin upto the finish line u wasnt gonna catch me so i just had a lil fun...the result wud ave been the same....that GRID suttin boooooooooyy thats...snm innitLol Len u was drivin like a p*ssy doe brakin bare random n early...i had u man if i was dirty i could ave just bounced off ur car n carried on, but i overly bent myself over to avoid actually endin ur race too ie me off the road n u carryin on to 2nd place fin!Allow braking lines doe man seriously, takes the skill outta sh*t, by now you man (except late starters) would ave raced 90% of the tracks in various forms, so u'll know the corners, its just a case of adapting that to the car your drivin n grip levels etc etc!any races on tonight??!smh @ u fatz not wantin to race the RS's doe!!
nems reasons for the madness he does >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> so i just had a lil fun :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol true stories....maaaate this guy was cuttin corners all over the gaff...errr vowed to get who back for that madness? Airmax yeah? cos i was just a passenger from when he licked me out <_<skeeen @ setup airmax, i need to be more watchfull over the upgrades i do, as not all tuning areas are adjustable with the sh*t that gets brought!!

lol true stories....maaaate this guy was cuttin corners all over the gaff...errr vowed to get who back for that madness? Airmax yeah? cos i was just a passenger from when he licked me out <_<skeeen @ setup airmax, i need to be more watchfull over the upgrades i do, as not all tuning areas are adjustable with the sh*t that gets brought!!
airmax, not even gnna waste my time touching your car. sh*t from grid will continue. beating ppl and them having no excuses to draw for >>>>>>>>______ even though some will come with sh*t that discredits your every win as 'everyone else f*cked up' <_<

sheeeeeeeiiiiiiiiittt trim...calm down mate...n Len...'old ur mouf wueboyRisky u are making a mockery of my "friends" list man...i swear like 24hours ago i just accepted Bboy Risky??! coming like some rebore septic with all these name changes man
yeah my GT got hacked so made new 1..but got it back n everything now init (plus every1 in my friends list got deleted)

• 2 weeks later...