Annoying habits other people have.

Eskay Jones

people who turn what only needs to be a 90 second phonecall into some sort of epic sagapeople befor me in qeues who can see i av a bottle of juice and a newspaper and they got 3 trollies full o crap and cant let me go firstpeople who put there bags on public transport seats when bus full like what the fook is that like ther dirty bag takes presidence over my buttstore guards who always think you a thief when you aint no dirty thief never stole in your lifeoap driversgirls who where them ugg boots and they all mashed at the back they look like they got club foot but bopsing down path like they model..no loves not with your club lookin footsunday morning tvtheres loads hahahahaah

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh, I f*ck*ng hate people that won't get off the phone. I've already said bye, why are you still talking!? Bugging me about something that doesn't even need to be discussed. One girl is like this and she wonders why she can never get anyone to pick up the phone but the truth is nobody will answer unless they have NOTHING to do for a good hour. I've just got into the habit of saying bye bare times and hanging up.Me: "OK cya bye."Her: "OK bye. Remember to tell Laura about thursday. Not like last time when you..."Me: "Byyyyyyye bye byeeeeeee"*Click*

Argh, I f*ck*ng hate people that won't get off the phone. I've already said bye, why are you still talking!? Bugging me about something that doesn't even need to be discussed. One girl is like this and she wonders why she can never get anyone to pick up the phone but the truth is nobody will answer unless they have NOTHING to do for a good hour. I've just got into the habit of saying bye bare times and hanging up.Me: "OK cya bye."Her: "OK bye. Remember to tell Laura about thursday. Not like last time when you..."Me: "Byyyyyyye bye byeeeeeee"*Click*
u still par with that fatty boom boom an her mates?

Yes I do. Do you still par with that beige smurf and his friends?
LOLcan i jus point out, they were the ones stoppin u from gettin poonteng out ravin, not me, i wasnt grindin up on uim hurtingand yes i do par with beige smurf LOL