South African Males "Rape is my hobbie"

Black.

Some BULLSHIT. PURE MEDIA MANUFATURED CRAP. More White, Asian, Half Cast women get raped. I am South African so I know.....f*ck the Media...either way, rape is terrible
LOLYeh of course you do!Rape is nothing to be laughed or joked about. What ever race you are. Rape happens everywhere. But i have met s4everal women who wouldnt date a black african man, but would date a black man from the carribean. Mainly because of the stereotype. which is wrong not every african man thinks its acceptable to rape a woman. But stereotypes go a long way and everyone is judged by these everywhere.
are ur friends the same typa women that have 6 kids with 5 said carribean men?
:rolleyes:if you think that.And that makes sense to you then your free to believe that.

But i have met s4everal women who wouldnt date a black african man, but would date a black man from the carribean. Mainly because of the stereotype. which is wrong not every african man thinks its acceptable to rape a woman.
I very much doubt its for a rape stereotype...
:lol::lol::lol: come on dmf you trying to tell me you never see how that come acrossthis is why you grate on people
my wording is sh*t, or people dont get what i mean LOL Obviously i aint just saying its the rape thing but some people dont like the way SOME african men come across to women.Anyway im going to say no more cause im sure you will all take it in the wrong context.

foolishguyshould have jus left it there tbh. u have nothing to prove
i know but i guess your as bored as me because only teenage girlstypelikethis.
i thought they tipe lyk diis bruuh. second joke u ALMOST pulled off if it wasnt for a severe technical fault.
thanks for the advice player.