Danny Dyers deadliest men 2.

Frank Furta

They done a wrong un picking this guy to do a show about, was an hour of nothing.They to stick proper guys bank robbers genuine hard men etc. not these guys who still have a 15yearolds criminal mind set.
c/s the first line.reason y there was no point in this is cos jaja was using this as another one of his ploys to prove hes 'reformed' so obviously hes downplaying everying.u man really think hes got no money/lives in that house? lolshow was sh*t jus an hour of man saying nothing of importance.
i agree, he odviously wernt gonna bait his permanent adress like that or imcriminate himself anymore than he had to, hence it being a wrong choice, the older guys who can talk more freely and admit sh*t is always the better ones./On again tonight about David Mcmillan a former independent drug smuggler.

Girls seem to love Danny Dyer, i dont see it at all tbh.
me either, he really irritates me, the way he talks, his attitude and his looks aint all that and a bag of chips either. my friend has a picture of him with her when he went to oceana one time, she was so thrilled she got a kiss on the cheek from him.watched the show the other night where he interviewed some posh drug smuggler who now looks about 70 odd, switched it off after half an hour, was sending me to sleep.i dont like dyers interview techniques, he just comes across as a total cocknose, much prefer mcyintyres shows.