8 UK soldiers killed in 1 day in Afghanistan

Thun

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People like Tulse, Wight and Roscoe need to know that you are traitors to this country in supporting a war that sends the soldiers to there deaths in order to further the profits and resources of greedy elites as you are part of bringing this country down You aint getting nothing from there profits and they count on people like you to support there blood thirst to wipe people outThe people who send the army to Iraq and Afghanistan hate this country and are selling this countrys infrastructure to overseas companys and forcing us into the EU so its treachery at its worst which you are supporting blindly

Most people dont join the army because they think "EN-GER-LAND EN-GER-LAND EN-GER-LAND". Most soldiers are under qualified and are advised to join the army to learn vital career skills. I don't think a lot of them truly put into perspective what they are fighting for and the repercussions of it. This is prevalent mostly in the American military because if you dont make it to college then the military is one of the only options for the underqualified to make it above the crappy Walmart shelf life.
this is a good post imo

People like Tulse, Wight and Roscoe need to know that you are traitors to this country in supporting a war that sends the soldiers to there deaths in order to further the profits and resources of greedy elites as you are part of bringing this country down You aint getting nothing from there profits and they count on people like you to support there blood thirst to wipe people outThe people who send the army to Iraq and Afghanistan hate this country and are selling this countrys infrastructure to overseas companys and forcing us into the EU so its treachery at its worst which you are supporting blindly
I dont support the war, i support the troops.

This...Typical conspiracy d*ckhead, this is why i have no time to indulge in conversations with your type of people. Because I have no idea where you've drew this information from.but hey this is what your people do you drag random strands of information out of the abyss to add weight to your theories and arguments. Swear to god thun your such a toolb6c0cf0d1c3dad75.gif

This...Typical conspiracy d*ckhead, this is why i have no time to indulge in conversations with your type of people. Because I have no idea where you've drew this information from.but hey this is what your people do you drag random strands of information out of the abyss to add weight to your theories and arguments. Swear to god thun your such a toolb6c0cf0d1c3dad75.gif
This is were you make yourself look like some inbred fool as you already stated you wanted to nuke nations because you feel they deserve it so dont back track nowTypical 'The Sun' reader mentality were you cant handle to look into alternative media information other then what you get from the mainstream mediaWhat have I stated which aint true?This country is being pushed into the EU fully and look who owns the water companys, electricity companys etc. You aint made any effort to try prove me wrong

When did i say i support the war ?
swear u said countries xyz should be bombed or whatever. thats support imotheres a very big difference between respect for soldiers and the types of things u and other have said in this topic. ur only changing ur approach now cos the original is being picked apart.
My approach hasn't changed which is why Thun is still chasing me

@ conspiracy brother When did i say i support the war ?
LOL at the dumb f*ck not knowing what he is typingYou support the troops killing people and you support nuking next countrys one of them being Afghanistan who we at war with d*ckhead

so you support people devaluing their lives and the lives of othersif nobody enlisted they would have no pwnsinstead we get pwnd
It's their job, and not every soldier de-values their ives.You sit there & play your COD4 while real soldiers go through what you see in your tv in real life.And if nobody enlisted it would be your ass in Iraq.

so you support people devaluing their lives and the lives of othersif nobody enlisted they would have no pwnsinstead we get pwnd
It's their job, and not every soldier de-values their ives.You sit there & play your COD4 while real soldiers go through what you see in your tv in real life.And if nobody enlisted it would be your ass in Iraq.
from when you are en listing to go to the front line, carry a weapon and go break down people homes looking for tewwowistsah f*ck it im not gonna f*ckin bother*SPARKS FAT SPLIFF*

from when you are en listing to go to the front line, carry a weapon and go break down people homes looking for tewwowistsah f*ck it im not gonna f*ckin bother*SPARKS FAT SPLIFF*
Like i said its part of the job. And not exactly every soldier is sent to break down a random familys home. Some soldiers risk their lives to save others.Enjoy smoking your life away btw brah

Guest Esquilax
Like i said its part of the job. And not exactly every soldier is sent to break down a random familys home. Some soldiers risk their lives to save others.Enjoy smoking your life away btw brah
*steps into twilight*not getting involved but i'd rather smoke a joint than have smoke coming out of my joints*light realm*

*steps into twilight*not getting involved but i'd rather smoke a joint than have smoke coming out of my joints*light realm*
I swear you're that fat emo kid that go boyed off by a bunch of 16 year olds skets on the way home from college?SNM.

Guest Esquilax
I swear you're that fat emo kid that go boyed off by a bunch of 16 year olds skets on the way home from college?SNM.
i dont go to college

Most people dont join the army because they think "EN-GER-LAND EN-GER-LAND EN-GER-LAND". Most soldiers are under qualified and are advised to join the army to learn vital career skills. I don't think a lot of them truly put into perspective what they are fighting for and the repercussions of it. This is prevalent mostly in the American military because if you dont make it to college then the military is one of the only options for the underqualified to make it above the crappy Walmart shelf life.
this is a good post imo
it is but
Nothing will end war unless the people themselves refuse to go to war