8 UK soldiers killed in 1 day in Afghanistan

Thun

If you are in ANY country and you enlist in the army, i think you are a f*ck*ng donutallow putting your life on the line for anything other then what you believe in for less then minimum wagebut if you believe in sustaining a war to produce money for people who couldn't give a f*ck*ng sh*t about you and at the same time killing loads of innocents, then go for itthe only army you should ever enlist in is the peoples armywhen sh*t goes on road and we are all wearing guy fawkes masksand the spirits of all those who have fallen join us as we rejoice in the flames of the old and the promise of the new/CHATTIN sh*t CHATTIN sh*t

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even gonna lie America should just Nuke, Iran, North Korea, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan. 5 war heads nothing long. not even to do with these soldiers dying i just dislike these countries passionately
So you want to wipe out millions of women and children because you been brainwashed by the media to think every single person in them countrys hates the West?Besides those countrys government being scum very much like ours what dont you like about the people of them countrys that you want them all to die?
lol @ thinking this has anything to do with media brain washing. If they were in the same position with the same nuclear arsenal and capabilities do you really think they'd think twice about launching a nuke our way
Pakistan and North Korea have them but have not used them on any country
Their nuclear capabilities can't reach the UK or America..but anyway allow it, its just a controversial opinion i have
Its a sad opinion to hold that you want women and children to die but thats your right to hold that opinion even if it is sadistic
People pay for their governments mistakes and actions and thats f*cked and it shouldn't be like that but its the reality of the world we live in.

you make the reality blad what kind of statement is thatits the reality of the world we live inf*ck submittingWhat you think you know is what they want you to knowwhat you need to know is known by those who shouldn't knowall this war, countries, imaginary lines dividing up lives like assets, its just a f*ck*ng game to them, money is nothing, power is nothing. They are god.

Not even gonna lie America should just Nuke, Iran, North Korea, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan. 5 war heads nothing long. not even to do with these soldiers dying i just dislike these countries passionately
So you want to wipe out millions of women and children because you been brainwashed by the media to think every single person in them countrys hates the West?Besides those countrys government being scum very much like ours what dont you like about the people of them countrys that you want them all to die?
lol @ thinking this has anything to do with media brain washing. If they were in the same position with the same nuclear arsenal and capabilities do you really think they'd think twice about launching a nuke our way
Their nuclear capabilities can't reach the UK or America..but anyway allow it, its just a controversial opinion i have
Its a sad opinion to hold that you want women and children to die but thats your right to hold that opinion even if it is sadistic
People pay for their governments mistakes and actions and thats f*cked and it shouldn't be like that but its the reality of the world we live in.
This is why I say the media have brainwashed you cause that aint the reality of the world but its what they have fed you to think a next life dont mean nothingSo our government made the mistake of being dishonest saying WMD's were in Iraq and that we need to war with them.Should you pay the price because the government lied and wiped out bare people over that lie?

This is why I say the media have brainwashed you cause that aint the reality of the world but its what they have fed you to think a next life dont mean nothingSo our government made the mistake of being dishonest saying WMD's were in Iraq and that we need to war with them.Should you pay the price because the government lied and wiped out bare people over that lie?
Of course i shouldn't pay the price but in reality im a British civilian im a target for those people who want to attack our government. So when im on a video pleading for my life before my head gets chopped off am i not paying for the actions of my government ?

Of course i shouldn't pay the price but in reality im a British civilian im a target for those people who want to attack our government.
Now you know how them people feel for there governments actions as they feel they should not pay the priceJust because you are a British citizen your life aint worth more then a next persons in a different country

Of course i shouldn't pay the price but in reality im a British civilian im a target for those people who want to attack our government.
Now you know how them people feel for there governments actions as they feel they should not pay the priceJust because you are a British citizen your life aint worth more then a next persons in a different country
I already said its not right i just said its the reality of the world we live in. My life isn't worth more than anyone elses but its human nature to look out for ones self i.e if it came down to me and them etc

I already said its not right i just said its the reality of the world we live in. My life isn't worth more than anyone elses but its human nature to look out for ones self i.e if it came down to me and them etc
CoolPlease take time to watch this

CoolPlease take time to watch this
ron-paul.jpgits-a-conspiracy.jpgconspiracy.jpg

Guest Cipher
Lol @ people hating police but respecting the army. JOKERS.
are you stupid police poke around in my buisnessarmy poke around in other countrys2 different things
Wasn't actually directed at you the timing was unfortunateBut its a tad hypocrytical don't you thinkHowever brave soldiers may be, I can't condone soldiers taking part in illegal wars anything of that sortYou won't ever complain about soldiers because they do what they do abroad. They commit far worse 'injustices' that police do, I'm sure, it just doesn't happen to you.Plus, if you fight in the army in this country, or america, you and your peers are giving the country power do oppress others / kill for oil / enforce whatever their current agenga is8 british soldiers died in a week yes its sad but I'm sure more than 8 Afghan civilians died that week as a result of the war which is just as sad if not sadderI don't see the difference inbetween the wrong & the wrong..

Whether they are fighting for us or not is irrelevant. They're going out and killing people without thinking twice. Technically the BNP and it's followers support what they do for what they think is the sake of the country, does that mean next English guys have to respect them for it?

Guest Cipher

Also thats a good pointThe army is controlled by the government, not THE PEOPLEThey aren't fighting for us, they are fighting for their wages under orders from their superiors.

Whether they are fighting for us or not is irrelevant. They're going out and killing people without thinking twice. Technically the BNP and it's followers support what they do for what they think is the sake of the country, does that mean next English guys have to respect them for it?
How do you work that one out?Why do you think most come back fuked up mentally? killing affect them just like anyone else but the diffrence is thats their career and they have to do what there told.

But they get on with it, they knew what they were getting themselves into when they signed up, they know what the army is about.It's not like bare people wanted Afghan n Iraq to be invaded before it started and then when they heard of people being killed they were suddenly against it.

But they get on with it, they knew what they were getting themselves into when they signed up, they know what the army is about.
The vast majority of people in the army joined to better themselves due to having no other better oppertunites available to them, im pretty sure its a very small number who joined to with the intention solely on killing people.

Guest Cipher

I would say about 70% of the people joined up to fire a weaponIt is why most young man from the ages of 10 - 15 considered it breiflyIf they didnt why not become police, fireman, etc etc, navy?I remember when the army came to do a talk at our school, man actually said 'thats what you do, you join up to fire your gun'